We Should be Able to Run People.....

orangelo

clean out of the gym with the athletes we have landed thus far in the 2013 Class. If we can land JW3 and or Nichols forget about it.

Our starting lineup could go...If we get Nichols

Golden 6'1"/ Moore 6'4"
Hubbs 6'6"/McRae 6'6"
McRae 6'6"/ Edwards 6'6"
Nichols 6'8"/Davis 6'9"
Stokes 6'8"/Yemi 6'9"

wow!!!

Reactions: 1 person
Our starting lineup could go...If we get Nichols

Golden 6'1"/ Moore 6'4"
Hubbs 6'6"/McRae 6'6"
McRae 6'6"/ Edwards 6'6"
Nichols 6'8"/Davis 6'9"
Stokes 6'8"/Yemi 6'9"

wow!!!

There's so much length in that lineup that you could build a bridge across the Tennessee River.

There's so much length in that lineup that you could build a bridge across the Tennessee River.
I think CCM HAS built a bridge across the Tennessee River and recruits will be following Hubbs east for years to come.

If i thought I had even the slightest chance of having to live in Cleveland that in itself would be enough to make me come back to school. Just sayin.

Cleveland is a craphole city, but they do have some great fans.

BTO...without being to specific, what do you for a living? You just seem very connected, almost like you're actually part of the local media. I've been here for years, but don't post too often so forgive me if this has already been discussed.

BTO...without being to specific, what do you for a living? You just seem very connected, almost like you're actually part of the local media. I've been here for years, but don't post too often so forgive me if this has already been discussed.

I'm completely independent, not involved with school or any media outlet. I do my own research and work, and my connections are made by me beating on doors (figuratively). Maybe one day it becomes something big, but for now it's just a passion I have and is starting to pay off.

Aj was a young man I've been in contact with for awhile and have a good relationship with. When he informed me he was announcing he told me he'd give me a heads up on his committment to help me out. Kind of a big achievement for me so my night has gone well, I hope for my sake an your alls there is more to come.

I'm completely independent, not involved with school or any media outlet. I do my own research and work, and my connections are made by me beating on doors (figuratively). Maybe one day it becomes something big, but for now it's just a passion I have and is starting to pay off.

Aj was a young man I've been in contact with for awhile and have a good relationship with. When he informed me he was announcing he told me he'd give me a heads up on his committment to help me out. Kind of a big achievement for me so my night has gone well, I hope for my sake an your alls there is more to come.
Wow. That's really awesome. Congrats! Sounds like a huge get for you and Zo :hi:

Kinda funny, AJ's high school coach was my Political Science teacher when I was in high school.

You need a job with one of the recruiting services or bball websites. Well done.

VN Store

Back