Potential Bball lineup for next year

volfrk86

Now that Hubbs is committed and Nichols is a strong option and if Cuanzo can talk Stokes into staying one more year our lineup from top to bottom is going to be sick.

Golden/Landry/Moore
Hubbs/ Richardson/ Chievous
Mccray/Reese
Nichols/Edwards
Stokes/ Yemi

Cuanzo needs to hury up and get a huge pay day after this year so we can hang on to him he is going to be a great coach for us. GO VOLS:rock:

Reactions: 1 person
Now that Hubbs is committed and Nichols is a strong option and if Cuanzo can talk Stokes into staying one more year our lineup from top to bottom is going to be sick.

Golden/Landry/Moore
Hubbs/ Richardson/ Chievous
Mccray/Reese
Nichols/Edwards
Stokes/ Yemi

Cuanzo needs to hury up and get a huge pay day after this year so we can hang on to him he is going to be a great coach for us. GO VOLS:rock:
*McRae, Q would more than likely back up Nichols, and Edwards McRae.

As far as next years lineup possibilities...

I hate to count the eggs before they hatch, but hypothetically if we close with Nichols and Davis (my prediction)

Golden/Moore
Hubbs/McRae
McRae/Edwards
Nichols/Davis
Stokes/Yemi

As far as next years lineup possibilities...

I hate to count the eggs before they hatch, but hypothetically if we close with Nichols and Davis (my prediction)

Golden/Moore
Hubbs/McRae
McRae/Edwards
Nichols/Davis
Stokes/Yemi

If that happens, McRae and Hubbs would have a dunkfest at TBA.

No, I was just joking. I can't even use who/whom properly in speech. Only when it's written out can I distinguish the two. It's a hard one to get on the fly unless you're really worried about it lol.

I do love a good grammar nazi battle, though.

VN Store

Back