2013 recruiting class?

Stoked

How high ranked will it be if we get JW3, Nichols, Davis, Hubbs? And do we keep Landry or part ways with him and go with those 4?

How high ranked will it be if we get JW3, Nichols, Davis, Hubbs? And do we keep Landry or part ways with him and go with those 4?

I know I made predictions Landry wouldn't be a Vol, I was wrong. After talking with him I see what CCM saw and fully expect him to be here.

As I posted earlier today, we are recruiting like we are willing to take 5...Landry,hubbs, j3, Davis and Nichols are all committable offers.

If we pulled all 5 you're looking at a top 10 class.

Greatest Evah.

**** the 2011 UK recruiting class.

Again, irrational.

Reactions: 1 person
I know I made predictions Landry wouldn't be a Vol, I was wrong. After talking with him I see what CCM saw and fully expect him to be here.

As I posted earlier today, we are recruiting like we are willing to take 5...Landry,hubbs, j3, Davis and Nichols are all committable offers.

If we pulled all 5 you're looking at a top 10 class.

So do we have 4 if Stokes stays and 5 if he leaves?

I know this doesn't have to do with the class. Another former UT commit Chris Jones committed to Louisville this morning.

No offense to Davis, he's a fine player. I'd rather have a center.

Exactly as said below...who?

Like ive said, it's possible we look juco...but maybe CCM feels confident in Yemi and confident Stokes returns...if that's the case a C isn't needed.

Exactly as said below...who?

Like ive said, it's possible we look juco...but maybe CCM feels confident in Yemi and confident Stokes returns...if that's the case a C isn't needed.

Not a complete true center, but Jarquez Smith is 6'9/235.

Not a complete true center, but Jarquez Smith is 6'9/235.

True. Unfortunately he seems to no longer be considering Tennessee, same for ringer and Kingsley is off the board.

Nobody we are recruiting meets the profile, thats why I say possibly juco, or CCM is confident in yemi and/or stokes returning.

VN Store

Back