I lied...THIS is the best quote...

bleedingTNorange

Brought a tear to my eye..

"He can’t be the father that I am, but he can be the next best thing. Robert is in good hands. That all my wife and I ever wanted." Hubbs Sr.”

Reactions: 9 people
Does Hubbs Sr have any eligibility left? Sounds like he'd run through a wall for Zo.

Does Hubbs Sr have any eligibility left? Sounds like he'd run through a wall for Zo.

He will pay dividends to this program too. He has a large sphere of influence in the basketball community in the West. He is a model for young men and, should be to anyone else that is a father as well. I greatly admire him and I am extremely excited he is a Vol.

He will pay dividends to this program too. He has a large sphere of influence in the basketball community in the West. He is a model for young men and, should be to anyone else that is a father as well. I greatly admire him and I am extremely excited he is a Vol.

Orangelo thanks for everything with this recruitment, keep it coming please!!!

Stokes and hubbs will pay dividends, Nichols and j3 will just increase that.

Yeah, I think the older Hubbs thinks he's committed to Tennessee, not his son.

I think part of it is that Robert Jr. is tired mentally from a long weekend and making this kind of decision. I'm sure we will hear from him soon.

CCM has already shown he can coach by doing better than expected last year. He might not get the deserved praise for getting stokes, but now he is showing he can out recruit the best of bests!

VN Store

Back