The best part about the Hubbs commitment?

Do tell more :)

I have no insider info other than homerism and adrenaline running through my veins, but I'm 100% confident that we get JW3 and Austin Nichols.

Cuonzo Martin is going to lock **** down in Tennessee.

Reactions: 1 person
I think Davis is a vol and atleast one of j3 and Nichols.

Both is possible, but I'm not 100% on that scenario.

The best thing may be that we have something to talk about other than Saturday.

The best thing may be that we have something to talk about other than Saturday.

Couldn't have said it better myself. When does basketball season start?

Go Zo!!!!!!!!

Check out BFQuinn (basketball beat writer) on twitter. His quotes from Hubbs Sr. are outstanding. That is what is going to land us 2-3 more top 50 recruits.

Reactions: 1 person
Is there still a possiblilty of telling Landry to seek another school? Or is he sticking around?

BTO, you are my go-to for basketball info on cloudy gray Monday's. I could hug you right now. Maybe you avatar just makes me want to hug you.

I think Davis is a vol and atleast one of j3 and Nichols.

Both is possible, but I'm not 100% on that scenario.

If we do miss on Nichols.....who is our best shot at as a big...possibility of stokes leaving early we could be extremely thin up front.

If we do miss on Nichols.....who is our best shot at as a big...possibility of stokes leaving early we could be extremely thin up front.

Davis or J3....possibility that we could recruit a big through the season into spring as well...someone not mentioned already.possibly the juco from Gordon comm college

Davis or J3....possibility that we could recruit a big through the season into spring as well...someone not mentioned already.possibly the juco from Gordon comm college

Didn't realize Davis wasvaf big till I read up on....is jw3 really that soft on the inside or are those rumors false.

Didn't realize Davis wasvaf big till I read up on....is jw3 really that soft on the inside or are those rumors false.

Yea he's up to 6'9"

I dont know if soft is the word, it's his style....

He doesn't want to bang, that's correct, he likes a perimeter and face up game...wants to be a 3 or a point forward and I'm fine with that.

Yea he's up to 6'9"

He doesn't want to bang, that's correct, he likes a perimeter and face up game...wants to be a 3 or a point forward and I'm fine with that.

He wants to play in the NBA. He tried to get his weight up, but couldn't. He realizes his best chance is to improve his perimeter game.

He'll play the 4 at UT, IMO.

He wants to play in the NBA. He tried to get his weight up, but couldn't. He realizes his best chance is to improve his perimeter game.

He'll play the 4 at UT, IMO.

Yea like I said I have no issue with it...the point forward position will fair fine in a motion offense.

I named some last night...Barnes, perry jones, Quincy miller...all guys just last year who were that height but played a perimeter face up game.

Yea he's up to 6'9"

I'm fine with him being a point forward but will he be able to rebound or defend the other teams bigs

I have no insider info other than homerism and adrenaline running through my veins, but I'm 100% confident that we get JW3 and Austin Nichols.

Cuonzo Martin is going to lock **** down in Tennessee.

Don't tell that to the folks on Memphistigers.org. There are people on there that ACTUALLY think that Nichols will go to Memphis. :eek:lol:

They also were convinced they had a legitimate shot at Hubbs and if they missed he wasn't UT bound.

Btw where's the moron who appeared for a day or two saying none of these guys would come to UT and they'd turn down UT for Vandy HAhahaha.

VN Store

Back