A Storm Is Coming.

zjcvols

"On a Tennessee saturday night."
Staff member
This is an irrational post. I'm not putting a lot of thought into it. This is quite simply a sunshine pumping thread.

The players are hungry. They want to make UT basketball matter. They want to be a difference maker They want UT basketball to become a power. They want to lead and take UT basketball into bigger things and higher heights

Cuonzo Martin has the it factor. He knows basketball. The players buy into him. He's going to pull a big recruiting class this year, which is going to start the year off right. This is the man to lead UT to places it's never been before. I'm 100% confident he is going to help keep UT nationally relevant in basketball and believe he is going to lead UT into bigger and brighter things.

Guys, UT basketball is coming to become a power. Jarnell Stokes is going to be the "Big Difference". Jeronne Maymon is going to be the leader and a beast. Trae Golden is going to be a consistent player and be the leader on the court. Jordan McRae (yes, Jordan McRae) is going to be the outside threat. The bench is going to attack you when they are on defense.

Guys, in case you didn't know, we are less than two months away from basketball season. In case you don't know, 2012-2013 is going to be the year UT basketball gets put on the map. Enjoy this season, because it's going to be a dandy.

I. Am. So. Freaking. Excited.

Make A Statement.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
Yes yes yes yes!!!

tumblr_ltv02uJ7HM1r4hhrko1_250.gif

VOLS BASKETBALL VOLS BASKETBALL VOLS BASKETBALL VOLS BASKETBALL VOLS BASKETBALL VOLS BASKETBALL VOLS BASKETBALL VOLS BASKETBALL VOLS BASKETBALL VOLS BASKETBALL VOLS BASKETBALL VOLS BASKETBALL VOLS BASKETBALL VOLS BASKETBALL VOLS BASKETBALL :boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies:

Reactions: 1 person
I like what you said about recruiting...I really think that getting some big time committs early could set the tone.

Pull guys like hubbs, j3 and Nichols, then go win the puerto Rico tip off....were on the map.

Yes yes yes yes!!!

tumblr_ltv02uJ7HM1r4hhrko1_250.gif

VOLS BASKETBALL VOLS BASKETBALL VOLS BASKETBALL VOLS BASKETBALL VOLS BASKETBALL VOLS BASKETBALL VOLS BASKETBALL VOLS BASKETBALL VOLS BASKETBALL VOLS BASKETBALL VOLS BASKETBALL VOLS BASKETBALL VOLS BASKETBALL VOLS BASKETBALL VOLS BASKETBALL :boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies:

WTH is going on here???

I love me some basketball!! WOOHOO!!:rock:

Looking forward to it b/c I've read and heard nothing but good things during the off season.:)

Btw basketball Vol recruiting gurus, any news or updates on Hubbs,Nichols, or J3?:unsure:

Last edited:
I was already excited about basketball, but with the same old **** from the football team, I'm even more ready for it.

Seriously, since the football team seems like it going down the drain again this season, more and more people are going to cling to basketball to quench their winning thirst. I literally almost fainted when Stokes committed to us, and even more so when I witnessed what he was doing to the grown men of Kentucky. If we get Nichols, Hubbs, and JW3...look out NCAA.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Seriously, since the football team seems like it going down the drain again this season, more and more people are going to cling to basketball to quench their winning thirst. I literally almost fainted when Stokes committed to us, and even more so when I witnessed what he was doing to the grown men of Kentucky. If we get Nichols, Hubbs, and JW3...look out NCAA.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

The under 21 crowd likes UT basketball better than football, in my personal experiences (including me).

This would be a very interesting poll question imo. I'm 23 and obviously a bigger basketball fan, my friends are about split.

I'm 20 and Basketball comes first before football for me. Growing up in KY will do that to you though lol. And don't hold this againist me, but before I knew better my parents actually dressed me in blue. I have burned all of the evidence in photos and have talked to many therapist and now it's safe to say I bleed orange and have very much hatred toward anything UK.

The under 21 crowd likes UT basketball better than football, in my personal experiences (including me).

This would be a very interesting poll question imo. I'm 23 and obviously a bigger basketball fan, my friends are about split.

I'll be 26 at the start of bball season, and it's all football for me. Basketball just became a pleasant distraction once Pearl came in. You may be onto something.

I don't know a single person that would pick bball over football if we could only pick one.

This is an irrational post. I'm not putting a lot of thought into it. This is quite simply a sunshine pumping thread.

The players are hungry. They want to make UT basketball matter. They want to be a difference maker They want UT basketball to become a power. They want to lead and take UT basketball into bigger things and higher heights

Cuonzo Martin has the it factor. He knows basketball. The players buy into him. He's going to pull a big recruiting class this year, which is going to start the year off right. This is the man to lead UT to places it's never been before. I'm 100% confident he is going to help keep UT nationally relevant in basketball and believe he is going to lead UT into bigger and brighter things.

Guys, UT basketball is coming to become a power. Jarnell Stokes is going to be the "Big Difference". Jeronne Maymon is going to be the leader and a beast. Trae Golden is going to be a consistent player and be the leader on the court. Jordan McRae (yes, Jordan McRae) is going to be the outside threat. The bench is going to attack you when they are on defense.

Guys, in case you didn't know, we are less than two months away from basketball season. In case you don't know, 2012-2013 is going to be the year UT basketball gets put on the map. Enjoy this season, because it's going to be a dandy.

I. Am. So. Freaking. Excited.

Make A Statement.

Can I get a boom please?

Reactions: 1 person

I think you are confused.....most of them like ut basketball more than ut football but still like Alabama football more than ut basketball. LOL

I think you are confused.....most of them like ut basketball more than ut football but still like Alabama football more than ut basketball. LOL

You have some good posts at times, but, I can't get my lips to say (it's a measure of toilet paper) **** tide. So I know you must be joking?

VN Store

Back