THANK GOD basketball season is around the corner

Shaun1985

That sad excuse of a game that's going on had me thinking that I'm glad Basketball means a lot more than football or I'd probably just run into a brick wall right now. At least we own Florida in something and we can almost guarantee that our basketball team won't drop the ball and let us down NEARLY as bad as this pathetic football team has. Coach Martin will deliver. Loses like this have me even more excited for basketball season to start and hopefully if UT fans can pack the stadium to capacity like this for a failed product...hopefully they'll show the Baller Vols the same courtesy. :hi:

GBO!!!! Bring on the hardwood!

Reactions: 2 people
That sad excuse of a game that's going on had me thinking that I'm glad Basketball means a lot more than football or I'd probably just run into a brick wall right now. At least we own Florida in something and we can almost guarantee that our basketball team won't drop the ball and let us down NEARLY as bad as this pathetic football team has. Coach Martin will deliver. Loses like this have me even more excited for basketball season to start and hopefully if UT fans can pack the stadium to capacity like this for a failed product...hopefully they'll show the Baller Vols the same courtesy. :hi:

:eek:lol::eek:lol::lolabove:

O yaw that will be another dissapointment for another sport. face it tenn. sucks year after year. their not competitive in any sport not even in womens BB. golf you name it , they suck.:whistling:

I guess this is how Kentucky feels?

I wish. Would love to have 20,000+ for every game. Those guys love football too, it's not as big of a difference between support for the 2 programs.

EDIT: post didn't really make any sense in response to your question, but you know what I mean.

:eek:lol::eek:lol::lolabove:

O yaw that will be another dissapointment for another sport. face it tenn. sucks year after year. their not competitive in any sport not even in womens BB. golf you name it , they suck.:whistling:

No sir. We don't suck it up on national TV like this on the hardwood. We actually have a coach that earns his paycheck over here. I'd be lying if I said we were good at golf or anything else because I really don't give a sh!t...........Go Vols!

Thanks i needed that.

Yah. I already turned my tv off before doing that but...I heard 'YES YES YES YES...and then NO NO NO MOTHER F******* and SMASH!!!!!!"

ROFL! Its a $1500 tv. He will for sure regret that. I'd rather just drink and pretend I don't know what football is. :eek:lol:

Florida has two championships in the past seven years.

The open practice, plus the make a statement basketball video they kept playing at the game...I'm ready!

I'm confident we have a coach who won't allow his players to be mentally weak or quit on the field(court).

Ready for some baller vols, that for sure, football is just a time passer.

Ccm>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>cdd

Can't wait for basketball, its gonna be exciting to see what we can do with a year under Martins belt. Saw maymon on strip after game, he's a beast. Go vols

No sir. We don't suck it up on national TV like this on the hardwood. We actually have a coach that earns his paycheck over here. I'd be lying if I said we were good at golf or anything else because I really don't give a sh!t...........Go Vols!

There were plenty of bad losses last yr.......I think Martin will succeed here but he hasn't earned his check yet.

VN Store

Back