Jalen Lindsey will be here this weekend

And this...

Brendan F. Quinn ‏@BFQuinn

Jalen Lindsey, Braxton Blackwell, Daniel Giddens, Jaylen Brown, Justin Johnson, Josh Langford all expected at UT on Sat Football Florida week brings 2 official, 6 unofficial visitors for UT hoops | The Mighty Quinn | GoVolsXtra.com …
Retweeted by Jalen Lindsey

2h RockyTopVols RockyTopVols ‏@RockyTopVols

#Vols basketball practice open to fans on Sat. from 2-3. Huge recruiting weekend! Robert Hubbs, Jonathan Williams III & Jalen Lindsey. #VFL
Retweeted by Jalen Lindsey

Jalen Lindsey ‏@Jlindsey21

UT game with the bros since day 1 Saturday @braxtonbonds @GThomasRichard cannot wait !! #collegefootball

Talking about Jalen Lindsey and CPA...

"I don't think he's Vandy's to lose, or at least not in my opinion at this point. Tennessee is after him hard as are a lot of others. I haven't spoken with him since the summer, but at that time it seemed like he was really interested in the 'high elites' like UNC, Kansas, UK, etc. but not sure he's going to be pursued hard by those guys. He could be, just saying I don't think it's a lock. My very early guess is that unless someone like the Tar Heels make a major push then Tennessee will end up being a big factor in his recruitment. Braxton Blackwell is the younger kid on the team and Tennessee is after him as well. They've already offered and he was at camp this past summer. Probably a better long-term prospect than Lindsey in the eyes of many."

Reactions: 1 person
Talking about Jalen Lindsey and CPA...

"I don't think he's Vandy's to lose, or at least not in my opinion at this point. Tennessee is after him hard as are a lot of others. I haven't spoken with him since the summer, but at that time it seemed like he was really interested in the 'high elites' like UNC, Kansas, UK, etc. but not sure he's going to be pursued hard by those guys. He could be, just saying I don't think it's a lock. My very early guess is that unless someone like the Tar Heels make a major push then Tennessee will end up being a big factor in his recruitment. Braxton Blackwell is the younger kid on the team and Tennessee is after him as well. They've already offered and he was at camp this past summer. Probably a better long-term prospect than Lindsey in the eyes of many."

thanks for the info! have a merry Christmas!

Lindsey had 44&12 last night in the championship of the KOB Classic iirc. It's a tournament between the best teams in Tennessee and Kentucky.

Lindsey got the MVP and helped his CPA team take home the championship.

Here's his twitter for anyone interested in following him or showing him some love...
@Jlindsey21

FWIW, unless it's changed, the KOB involves some of the best teams in KY, in addition to good teams from various other states. It's not specifically KY and TN teams. If it were, they probably wouldn't call it King of the Bluegrass.

Also, unless the format's changed, the out-of-state teams enjoy a bye to start the tournament, to limit how long they have to be travelling.

Also, unless the format's changed, the out-of-state teams enjoy a bye to start the tournament, to limit how long they have to be travelling.

Thanks for clarification, I thought I saw it was only Tennessee and Kentucky teams, but maybe not. I did know it was goo competition, which makes Lindsey's chnmapiinship game performance so impressive.

Also...Lindsey, Blackwell and Bonds were all named to the all tournament team.

FWIW, unless it's changed, the KOB involves some of the best teams in KY, in addition to good teams from various other states. It's not specifically KY and TN teams. If it were, they probably wouldn't call it King of the Bluegrass.

3 of 12 teams were from outside Kentucky or Tennessee.

VN Store

Back