Open practice Saturday at 2pm

Their is also an open practice @ 2 pm on Saturday dont know if that is what you are speaking of if so sorry

Ahh it is Saturday, my apologies..

Makes sense what Quinn was saying now...cashing in on fb exposure with key recruits in town...

GUYS JW3 and HUBBS will be in TBA for this practice, here's the bball fans and vol fans chance to show them some huge love!!!

Mods please fix title

Makes sense what Quinn was saying now...cashing in on fb exposure with key recruits in town...

GUYS JW3 and HUBBS will be in TBA for this practice, here's the bball fans and vol fans chance to show them some huge love!!!

Mods please fix title

I for one am going to try and go. Could be a huge weekend for the Vols all the way around.

Mods please fix title

I would assume CCM and staff have in home visits going on Monday to Friday of this week.

Oh ok. Yes I just reported was Quinn tweeted and misread, my bad everyone lol.

Know it's getting close to bball season though, the cat fans are starting to come around!

Ironically, the UK bball fans here on VN don't troll. I'd even go as far as saying they're good posters.

Know it's getting close to bball season though, the cat fans are starting to come around!

I lurk a lot but post very little. I really like volnation.com. Basketball forum that is - not too high on the Football or Around the NCAA forums. I try to be respectful and keep my posts relevent to a VOL fans perspective.

Ironically, the UK bball fans here on VN don't troll. I'd even go as far as saying they're good posters.

Yah but even the Devil was a pretty cool guy for a little while and then....you know.. :devilsmoke:

No I'm kidding. The Kentucky guys are good posters around here. They usually know their basketball and don't troll.

They usually have an open practice every year about this time during a home football weekend. It is a pretty fun experience. It's free and you can sit close. That is about as good as it gets.

It's a win/win and set up for a great day.

Drink, Go to Gameday, Drink, Go watch BBall practice, Drink, go watch the game.

That's a great day right there.

Reactions: 1 person
Speaking of Cat fans I married a Uk girl and she is a basketball fan but not football so it is cool. I still cannot bring myself to agree that UK is decent. I spend some nights in the dog house. We have even got a house divided room half Ky blue and half Ut orange. I know this is a random posts but alot of UK fans i know and have met are very respectable

I lurk a lot but post very little. I really like volnation.com. Basketball forum that is - not too high on the Football or Around the NCAA forums. I try to be respectful and keep my posts relevent to a VOL fans perspective.

So refreshing

I like your facilities. Very "professional :)" I'm sure Chris Cain makes a great Rib Eye with all the trimmings.

"The walkway leads to academic support..." My guess is that walkway isn't used much at Kentucky and Calhoun certainly hasn't had much use for that type of walkway Cal is referring to.

Good luck this year and congrats on the Championship last year.

No place like home: UK's new gold standard in housing - CoachCal.com

I like your facilities. Very "professional :)" I'm sure Chris Cain makes a great Rib Eye with all the trimmings.

"The walkway leads to academic support..." My guess is that walkway isn't used much at Kentucky and Calhoun certainly hasn't had much use for that type of walkway Cal is referring to.

Good luck this year and congrats on the Championship last year.

No place like home: UK's new gold standard in housing - CoachCal.com
Nobody can say UK isn't serious about basketball. Any ways - good luck to the huskies and back to UT and the Vols.

VN Store

Back