Top 5 PGs in the SEC

bleedingTNorange

2012 SEC Basketball: Phil Pressey and the Top-5 Point Guards in the SEC : SEC Basketball

2. Trae Golden, Tennessee-Golden averaged 13.6 points per game and 4.5 assists per game in 2011. Pretty impressive, considering that the Volunteers were supposed to be in rebuilding mode. However, the team played very well together once January hit. As a sophomore, Golden led the team in points and assists. Expect a huge year out of this point guard and the Volunteers. By huge I mean that Tennessee is good enough to win the conference.

Reactions: 6 people
Suppose we should've listened to everyone last year (Altidore) saying bench trae.

Think he's gonna have a great year for us.

AMEN! I got so sick of defending the guy. He's a baller! Can't wait to see him smoke kids this year!!!!!!

2012 SEC Basketball: Phil Pressey and the Top-5 Point Guards in the SEC : SEC Basketball

2. Trae Golden, Tennessee-Golden averaged 13.6 points per game and 4.5 assists per game in 2011. Pretty impressive, considering that the Volunteers were supposed to be in rebuilding mode. However, the team played very well together once January hit. As a sophomore, Golden led the team in points and assists. Expect a huge year out of this point guard and the Volunteers. By huge I mean that Tennessee is good enough to win the conference.

hell yeah!

Pressey will be gone after this year. He will be a top 5 PG nationally. Fortunately, we have 3 top 150 pg recruits (2 in top 75) the next 2 seasons.

Are we gonna see any lineups with Golden at the 2 this year? He needs some time at the 2. :nono:

Are we gonna see any lineups with Golden at the 2 this year? He needs some time at the 2. :nono:

Seriously?

He gets ranked the #2 PG and were asking to move him to the 2 at times???

Leave him at PG, he's a he'll of a PG, and our wings are fine, geez.

It was pretty amazing to see Golden grow last year. You could see his confidence soar as the season progressed. He got comfortable putting the team on his back and became a wonderful leader for us. I can't wait to see how well this guy does thsi year.

VN Store

Back