Rob Lewis' thoughts....

bleedingTNorange

From WarRoom today, I'll summarize...(in his/volquest opinion)

-Hubbs...Tennessee Is clearly a major factor, especially being his only scheduled OV.

-Jw3...Tennessee is in the top 3 along with Georgetown and mizzou

-Nichols...Vandy has picked up ground with Nichols, but Tennessee still leads

Last edited:
From WR today, I'll summarize...(in his/volquest opinion)

-Tennessee Is clearly a major factor, especially being his only scheduled OV.

- Tennessee is in the top 3 along with Georgetown and mizzou or Jw3

- Vandy has picked up ground with Nichols, but Tennessee still leads

Maybe its just too early in the AM??? I FEEL VERY CONFUSED AFTER I READ THIS???

Reactions: 1 person
Maybe its just too early in the AM??? I FEEL VERY CONFUSED AFTER I READ THIS???

I think I can help clarify. First, this post is about basketball--specifically, basketball recruits (note the poster). "WR" is, I believe, the War Room on TOS. Next, point #1 is most likely about Hubbs (the basketball player, not the sports journalist). "JW3" is John(?) Williams III.

All of these guys are what you might call "ballers" or, for some of our more senior members, "excellent basketball players".

Reactions: 4 people
Great news. Vandy can pick up all the ground they want but Nichols will be a Tennessee Vol when it's all said and done. I don't see Nichols playing for Stallings and if we lose this kid, I hope it's to Duke. Your first point was about JW3? I'd love to get Nichols and Hubbs before JW3 but I'd take either at this point. Anything early will go a long ways I think.

Damn Bleeding, you really need to see a little more daylight before you post...Wha???

I guessed at who you're talking about, but it is still too early to have my mind blown.

Damn Bleeding, you really need to see a little more daylight before you post...Wha???

I guessed at who you're talking about, but it is still too early to have my mind blown.

Yea my bad, that's what I get for posting first thing when I get to work, need some coffee first. I've edited, hopefully makes more sense now.

A translation:

- Wide Receiver will be a major factor against GA State despite Rogers going to the OVc.

- Expect Tennessee to make a major jump in the polls this week, as well as Georgetown and Missouri (they must crush Georgia), all the way to the top 3. USC and Bama are gonna be pissed, but don't hate the playa...

- Vandy is still our little cousin, and it doesn't really matter what they do.

Hope that cleared it up for our football readers! :hi:

A translation:

- Wide Receiver will be a major factor against GA State despite Rogers going to the OVc.

- Expect Tennessee to make a major jump in the polls this week, as well as Georgetown and Missouri (they must crush Georgia), all the way to the top 3. USC and Bama are gonna be pissed, but don't hate the playa...

lol. Solid IMO.

A translation:

I haven't laughed that hard in a while! Kudos

Also, I thought WR=wes rucker

The War Room is a weekly summary of current topics on UT football and basketball teams and recruiting updates on Brent Hubbs' Volquest. You have to be a member to get into the War Room posted every Friday.

Basically he said we're firmly in the mix for all three, but not necessarily the leader for any. He says Vandy has moved in as more of a player for Nichols, but we're still right in there. Personally, I would love to get all three and be done. Three highly rated players from the state in one year gets CCM a huge leg up in recruiting credibility. Probably won't get all three since Nichols and Williams play the same position, but we can at least wish for it.

The War Room is a weekly summary of current topics on UT football and basketball teams and recruiting updates on Brent Hubbs' Volquest. You have to be a member to get into the War Room posted every Friday.

Basically he said we're firmly in the mix for all three, but not necessarily the leader for any. He says Vandy has moved in as more of a player for Nichols, but we're still right in there. Personally, I would love to get all three and be done. Three highly rated players from the state in one year gets CCM a huge leg up in recruiting credibility. Probably won't get all three since Nichols and Williams play the same position, but we can at least wish for it.

Oh yea, those 3 plus Landry, and you call t a day.

As far as jw3 and Nichols, I don't one has an effect on the other. Jw3 wants to play the 3/4 in college, that's why he likes Mizzou he can play the Lamar Odom type of position. Nichols is a 4 and if he bulks up a little bit of 5 possibly, definitely room for both IMO.

Cuanzo will land at least one big name and win with whomever he gets. That guy gets every ounce of effort out of his players. Sorry, still like Bruce better, Cuanzo=robot

Cuanzo will land at least one big name and win with whomever he gets. That guy gets every ounce of effort out of his players. Sorry, still like Bruce better, Cuanzo=robot

You like Bruce better but just admitted that Martin is the better coach. I'm confused?

Cuonzo*

Uninformed shot from the hip post is uninformed post shot from the hip IMO, JMO, JMHO, TIFWIW, SMH...

From WarRoom today, I'll summarize...(in his/volquest opinion)

-Hubbs...Tennessee Is clearly a major factor, especially being his only scheduled OV.

-Jw3...Tennessee is in the top 3 along with Georgetown and mizzou

-Nichols...Vandy has picked up ground with Nichols, but Tennessee still leads
There's a big difference between those two statements. So which is it?

Rob Lewis did not say a word about Tennessee leading for Nichols. He said he hasn't heard that Vandy leads and that we "haven't slipped out of contention."

We don't lead for any of these guys right now and he said "it will be a battle" to land any of them. There are other teams who have every bit as good of a chance as us to land these guys.

Rob Lewis did not say a word about Tennessee leading for Nichols. He said he hasn't heard that Vandy leads and that we "haven't slipped out of contention."

We don't lead for any of these guys right now and he said "it will be a battle" to land any of them. There are other teams who have every bit as good of a chance as us to land these guys.

At this point everyone has an opinion it seems, and they vary from one end of the spectrum to the other.

It depends on who's opinion you choose to believe, if anyone's.

I choose to go by track record, and quality of sources, galilee and Quinn being high on my list. Both have said Jw3 is tennessees best shot and galilee has gone as far as to say if he decided today Jw3 would be a vol. he also, as recently as today, has said he thinks we will go 2-0 or 0-2 for hubbs/Nichols, but that we are absolutely a major player for both.

With multiple officials being taken by all these guys were bound to hear completely varying opinions. We should know more within the next month thankfully.

At this point everyone has an opinion it seems, and they vary from one end of the spectrum to the other.

It depends on who's opinion you choose to believe, if anyone's.

I choose to go by track record, and quality of sources, galilee and Quinn being high on my list. Both have said Jw3 is tennessees best shot and galilee has gone as far as to say if he decided today Jw3 would be a vol. he also, as recently as today, has said he thinks we will go 2-0 or 0-2 for hubbs/Nichols, but that we are absolutely a major player for both.

With multiple officials being taken by all these guys were bound to hear completely varying opinions. We should know more within the next month thankfully.

You realise you've been saying this for 6 weeks now, right?

You realise you've been saying this for 6 weeks now, right?

Yea I realiZe

he has kept that same stance, and reiterated it, is there something wrong with that?

When he changes his stance on Jw3 you'll be the first to know bruh, ok?

Last edited:

VN Store

Back