Basketball: Quinn talking recruiting on Sports Animal today

zansdad

I caught the tail end of Quinn on the Sports Animal today talking about some basketball recruiting stuff. It sounded like he was talking about official visits. Did anyone catch the whole thing and feel like giving a quick recap?

He pretty much said that he expects a lot of recruits (nichols, JW3, Hubbs, etc.) in for the UT/UF game. I found it interesting that he mentioned how he talked to some coaches before the football season and they told him how important the N.C State game was to what they are trying to do in BBall. Football is very important to all of our other sports. Sidenote: He also said that the coaches feel that JW3 is their best chance of landing a kid out of Memphis.

Reactions: 1 person
He pretty much said that he expects a lot of recruits (nichols, JW3, Hubbs, etc.) in for the UT/UF game. I found it interesting that he mentioned how he talked to some coaches before the football season and they told him how important the N.C State game was to what they are trying to do in BBall. Football is very important to all of our other sports. Sidenote: He also said that the coaches feel that JW3 is their best chance of landing a kid out of Memphis.

Very cool. Thanks for the info.

He pretty much said that he expects a lot of recruits (nichols, JW3, Hubbs, etc.) in for the UT/UF game. I found it interesting that he mentioned how he talked to some coaches before the football season and they told him how important the N.C State game was to what they are trying to do in BBall. Football is very important to all of our other sports. Sidenote: He also said that the coaches feel that JW3 is their best chance of landing a kid out of Memphis.[/QUOTE

:no:

He pretty much said that he expects a lot of recruits (nichols, JW3, Hubbs, etc.) in for the UT/UF game. I found it interesting that he mentioned how he talked to some coaches before the football season and they told him how important the N.C State game was to what they are trying to do in BBall. Football is very important to all of our other sports. Sidenote: He also said that the coaches feel that JW3 is their best chance of landing a kid out of Memphis.[/QUOTE

:no:

Insightful. Thanks.

How would Quinn know who the coaches feel most comfortable with pulling from Memphis? Are you said Quinn said the coaches told him this and not someone else?

How would Quinn know who the coaches feel most comfortable with pulling from Memphis? Are you said Quinn said the coaches told him this and not someone else?

Well yes he does talk to coaches, but I don't think that's what was said.

He has referred to being told about Jw3, by someone who he trusts. He's not dumb enough to say the coaches told me, although it very well could be the coaches, but he won't say it.

Either way, as I said at the time of his article, that's a bold statement from him and makes me feel VERY good about our chances with Jw3, I think he's ours.

VN Store

Back