SI has UT #3 in SEC

CM has done a very good job with the players he inherited from the previous staff. Now, the Vols are picked to finish 3rd in the SEC and be a threat to grab the SEC title according to this writer. I'm excited.

If we could go through November undefeated, we'd have all the national attention we needed. That would put us winning the Puerto Rico tipoff and possible knocking off a high ranked team in NC State and also knocking Georgetown off on the road.

If we could go through November undefeated, we'd have all the national attention we needed. That would put us winning the Puerto Rico tipoff and possible knocking off a high ranked team in NC State and also knocking Georgetown off on the road.

I'd like to add on to your scenerio. If/when KY loses to Duke on 11-13-2012, and Mizz takes an early loss, I don't see why the Vols wouldn't be ranked number 1 in the SEC and ahead of both of them in the NCAA rankings in December.

After watching the beat down by louisville makes one wonder how in the world we lost to the wild kittens. Maybe the entire team was drunk. :loco: :crazy:

Football? WHAT is FOOTBALL??????

Unless your a mobile user...not cool bro...Not Cool

VN Store

Back