Jarnell Stokes is a "monster"!!!

bleedingTNorange

Leaner Stokes will be a key to Vols' basketball season | Nooga.com

“Mark Few told me he was very impressed with Tennessee's Jarnell Stokes,” Fraschilla wrote. “He coached him on USA's U-18 Team this summer. Said he's a monster!”

Martin doesn’t want layups or put-backs. “We want him to try and dunk everything,” Martin said.

Toward that end, one of the tasks Martin gave Stokes was to get in the best shape of his life. And Stokes obliged, working out on his own with new Tennessee strength coach Nicodemus Christopher, even beyond the Vols’ practices as they prepared for last month’s tour of Italy.
The result: Stokes is becoming that monster Fraschilla, Few, Smart and Donovan have talked about: 267 pounds, with eight percent body fat.

Good grief, that kinda size with that low body fat is insane! I love that CCM wants him to dunk everything. He's to big for little put backs. This kid is gonna be very special!!

:jawdrop::rock::gun::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies:

Yes,but can he play tight end. Sorry, It gets asked about seemingly every athlete in the fb recruiting thread.

The fact that Cuanzo wants dunks is absolutely huge imo. I can't remember how many times with Stokes and Maymon both I've just wanted them to dunk the freakin' ball instead of messing around with those little put backs (which actually bounce out pretty often).

Nice job to Cuanzo on this one.

The fact that Cuanzo wants dunks is absolutely huge imo. I can't remember how many times with Stokes and Maymon both I've just wanted them to dunk the freakin' ball instead of messing around with those little put backs (which actually bounce out pretty often).

Nice job to Cuanzo on this one.

*Cuonzo

Maymon rarely dunks.

i9l6JGCEEDWZY.gif

I expect alot of this.

Reactions: 1 person
i9l6JGCEEDWZY.gif

I expect alot of this.

Great "Handle name" TooLegit2Quit. Made me smile. The embedded Vid. is also impressive. We shall see if the Vols can crack that threshold to elite status this year. Golden, Maymon & Stokes should be 1 of the top threesomes in America this year. That is one recipe to make the above come to fruition.

Looking forward to watching you guys this year...

Last edited:
Great "Handle name" TooLegit2Quit. Made me smile. The embedded Vid. is also impressive. We shall see if the Vols can crack that threshold to elite status this year. Golden, Maymon & Stokes should be 1 of the top threesomes in America this year. That is one recipe to make the above come to fruition.

Looking forward to watching you guys this year...

Good get on Samuel.

VN Store

Back