Soon.
BraxtonBlackwell.jpg

Height: 6-7
Weight: 190
Nashville, TN
Christ Presbyterian Academy

247 Profile

UT and Auburn have offered.

2016 Celtic teammate josh Langford was also offered by Tennessee yesterday.

Atlanta and Memphis pipelines, good idea CCM!!!

Very impressive. However, lots of times these kids dissapear, was it Passley that got offered as a 8th grader or freshman?

Depends on whether they can actually learn the game of basketball and adjust to not being a foot taller than everyone else.

Depends on whether they can actually learn the game of basketball and adjust to not being a foot taller than everyone else.

Yea exactly. Seems like for every freshman or 8th grader you hear get offered, maybe 1/2 by their senior year still hold those offers.

This kids at a good basketball school though, and has good size already, he has every reason to become a stud.

Yea exactly. Seems like for every freshman or 8th grader you hear get offered, maybe 1/2 by their senior year still hold those offers.

This kids at a good basketball school though, and has good size already, he has every reason to become a stud.

Being at a good basketball school and having good size were both in Passley's favor too, probably moreso than Blackwell's. Some kids just never get that they have to day humble and continue working hard. A lot of talent is wasted because of feelings of entitlement and getting complacent.

Being at a good basketball school and having good size were both in Passley's favor too, probably moreso than Blackwell's. Some kids just never get that they have to day humble and continue working hard. A lot of talent is wasted because of feelings of entitlement and getting complacent.

Wasn't familiar on passleys school so didnt comment on it, but that's interesting. I guess a lot of these kids just end up getting complacent, and don't continue to work hard.

What I would've given to be 6'7" as a freshman.

Wasn't familiar on passleys school so didnt comment on it, but that's interesting. I guess a lot of these kids just end up getting complacent, and don't continue to work hard.

Passley went to Pike High in Indy. Marquis Teague's alma mater.

Visited Tennessee this past weekend.

Named by future150.com as one of the best ten players for his class, and the #1 small forward.

hey BTO you would give to be 6,7 I am the only person carring my name who is under 6 feet ,my dads little brother was 6 feet and my dad is 6,4 half he has two brothers that are 6,6 and 6,8 and my grand pa and great grand pa were between 6,7 and 6,9. For a short white boy I was a good ball player .I was much better defensively If the coach said shut him down .and the guy was 6,7 he never scored again.i was the 1 in the box and 1 when the other teams had a guy that could get 40.And I believe down in my soul if I had been around 6,5 like my dad .I could and would have played and started at UT.I have a cousin that is 6,11 and couldn't even hold a ball and walk at the same time.life is one crul *****.

Reactions: 1 person
hey bto you would give to be 6,7 i am the only person carring my name who is under 6 feet ,my dads little brother was 6 feet and my dad is 6,4 half he has two brothers that are 6,6 and 6,8 and my grand pa and great grand pa were between 6,7 and 6,9. For a short white boy i was a good ball player .i was much better defensively if the coach said shut him down .and the guy was 6,7 he never scored again.i was the 1 in the box and 1 when the other teams had a guy that could get 40.and i believe down in my soul if i had been around 6,5 like my dad .i could and would have played and started at ut.i have a cousin that is 6,11 and couldn't even hold a ball and walk at the same time.life is one crul *****.

#vfl

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back