bleedingTNorange

Terrencr Samuel
#89 Rivals
4*
6'4" 180lbs

ESPN Analyst
Updated 05/09/2011

Strengths:
A talented young guard who could very well see his stock rise. He plays on and off the ball right now but has the handle and floor vision to run the show and so the potential to develop into a big point guard at the next level. He can create his own offense on demand with a quick slashing game that has him driving down hill to the rim. Physically, his tremendous size is matched by quick feet and a powerful frame which makes him equally effective on the defensive end.

Weaknesses:
The only noticeable glitch in his armor right now is the lack of a consistent threat with his jumper. Otherwise his development should be geared towards creating an identity for himself as a player as he is more one than two right now but still not a pure point and a capable/talented scorer who must learn to assert himself more.

Bottom Line:
While still just coming into his own, Samuel has an undeniable upside as a big point guard with a strong and explosive body.

This scout is over a year old, so obviosuly his stock has risen since this scout.

Has named a top 6...

Tennessee, Rhode Island, Pittsburgh, Dayton, Temple, UCONN.

Will visit all the schools, has only visited Temple so far, and will decide November 1st.

Says in regards to Tennessee, he has a great relationship with Coach Martin and Coach Harris.

Has named a top 6...

Tennessee, Rhode Island, Pittsburgh, Dayton, Temple, UCONN.

Will visit all the schools, has only visited Temple so far, and will decide November 1st.

Says in regards to Tennessee, he has a great relationship with Coach Martin and Coach Harris.

You wouldn't have any other bball recruiting news would you? I love hearing about our bball recruiting.

Not besides the hubbs stuff which is on here, other than that pretty quiet.

Did you see we made quinton Stephens top 4?

I didn't! Is bball recruiting in the same section as all of the fball recruiting? I'm always looking for off but can never find it. I do appreciate all the bball info that you bring to Volnation.

I didn't! Is bball recruiting in the same section as all of the fball recruiting? I'm always looking for off but can never find it. I do appreciate all the bball info that you bring to Volnation.

Hey no problem

And no, we post it in here because it gets lost and attracts football posters in the other forum, so it's all in here.

I just posted in the Stephens thread so it should be up near the top.

Hey no problem

And no, we post it in here because it gets lost and attracts football posters in the other forum, so it's all in here.

I just posted in the Stephens thread so it should be up near the top.

Thanks! I'll stop getting off topic and go to those threads.

Has he mentioned he wanted to stay closer to home? Because it looks like we are the only school in the south that is on his list.

Has he mentioned he wanted to stay closer to home? Because it looks like we are the only school in the south that is on his list.

On how he will pick a school...

“It’s wherever I feel comfortable, Good graduation rate, where I’m going to play. Distance [from home] doesn’t matter. It’s whoever I like. Every school is a good opportunity. At the end of the day, it’s what fits me.”

On how he will pick a school...

“It’s wherever I feel comfortable, Good graduation rate, "where I’m going to play. Distance [from home] doesn’t matter." It’s whoever I like. Every school is a good opportunity. At the end of the day, it’s what fits me.”
Nice!

I think Coach Martin & Co are going to have Kentucky, Florida, Candy, etc. wishing UT still had Pearl as HC!!! This guy is gonna rock the SEC!

I think Coach Martin & Co are going to have Kentucky, Florida, Candy, etc. wishing UT still had Pearl as HC!!! This guy is gonna rock the SEC!

I like your enthusiasm, but Pearl did pretty good against Florida, Vandy and most of the SEC. UK gave him fits but UK gives everyone fits.

Let's wait until he actually signs some of these guys. Pearl got in on a lot of top 20 recruits, but only landed a couple, Hopson and Harris. Neither of which paid all that much dividend. So far Stokes is the ONLY player that will make UK nervous.

Let's wait until he actually signs some of these guys. Pearl got in on a lot of top 20 recruits, but only landed a couple, Hopson and Harris. Neither of which paid all that much dividend. So far Stokes is the ONLY player that will make UK nervous.

Harris didn't pay dividend, seriously?

You can thank Harris for Stokes, if that's all Harris gave to UT it was enough.

Harris didn't pay dividend, seriously?

You can thank Harris for Stokes, if that's all Harris gave to UT it was enough.

Uh, yeah, seriously. One year. no championship. Early exit from tourney. Great player, but yes, no real dividends. How do you say Harris is responsible for Stokes?

Uh, yeah, seriously. One year. no championship. Early exit from tourney. Great player, but yes, no real dividends. How do you say Harris is responsible for Stokes?

If I need to fill you in then obviously you haven't followed UT basketball much.

Harris is very much responsible for stokes being here, and as I said that in itself is payment enough.

And do I need to go into what being a 1st round draft pick does for a program?

C'mon man.

If I need to fill you in then obviously you haven't followed UT basketball much.

Harris is very much responsible for stokes being here, and as I said that in itself is payment enough.

And do I need to go into what being a 1st round draft pick does for a program?

C'mon man.
Harris used to tweet Stokes all the time telling him about Tennessee. He was always in his ear. Harris is VFL always giving UT pub.

VN Store

Back