2014 Recruiting List

zjcvols

"On a Tennessee saturday night."
Staff member
It's not a big board; it's too early for that. But just a list of the top 100 or so players in the country that have interest from UT from the three main recruiting services: ESPN, Rivals, and Scout.

Attachments

• 2014 UT Recruiting List.xls
    27.5 KB · Views: 165
Nice list, it's never boring talking Bball recruiting for the Vols. Interested in seeing if the Vols have a chance at Leron Black.

Reactions: 1 person
LJ Peak plays at a rival high school, I'll check him out when they play us this year.

Last edited:
Nice list, it's never boring talking Bball recruiting for the Vols. Interested in seeing if the Vols have a chance at Leron Black.

Memphis is very high on him and I think their #1 target for 2014. Would love to poach him.

No Leron is memphis bound his brother is Tarik Black who plays for Memphis.

Edit: I believe they're brothers, if not they're close cousins.

Last edited:
If KY offers black everybody else should just quit waisting their time, it honestly is that simple.

Also, after dropping thornwell like we did, our chances of landing peak have definitely diminished.

If KY offers black everybody else should just quit waisting their time, it honestly is that simple.

Also, after dropping thornwell like we did, our chances of landing peak have definitely diminished.

I don't think it was that simple. I know Lewis said we cooled on him, but that doesn't mean we don't even call anymore. Nobody confirm that.

I don't think it was that simple. I know Lewis said we cooled on him, but that doesn't mean we don't even call anymore. Nobody confirm that.

Yes obviosuly nobody can confirm that, and I'd say we probably do call once in awhile, but solely just As a mega backup plan now. It's obvious we let him go basically, he was going to visit and we pretty much just quit talking to him from what I've gathered.

Yes obviosuly nobody can confirm that, and I'd say we probably do call once in awhile, but solely just As a mega backup plan now. It's obvious we let him go basically, he was going to visit and we pretty much just quit talking to him from what I've gathered.

If true, that's a mistake unless there's something we don't know with King. I really think Thornwell is a better JP Prince. He'd a really nice get.

If true, that's a mistake unless there's something we don't know with King. I really think Thornwell is a better JP Prince. He'd a really nice get.

I'd say it's more telling on hubbs, Nichols and jw3...no way we feel that confident about King. However, we could feel that confident on hubbs or jw3, and are worried that pursuing thornwell hard coulf jeopardize our chances with those guys.

Reactions: 1 person
2013 will have a major impact on 2014. Grabbing a good class this year and finishing nice with a tournament run and we could have a terrific class next year as well.

2013 will have a major impact on 2014. Grabbing a good class this year and finishing nice with a tournament run and we could have a terrific class next year as well.

Yup.

By the way, if I had to put a "who is #1" for the 2014 class, in terms of our big board, I would guess Jalen Lindsay.

VN Store

Back