How thin will UK be

Hightop fade was only cool when Scotty Hop was sporting it, he was a trendsetter. Noel isn't even creative enough for his own thing. Anthony Davis was ugly but at least his unibrow was unique.

Even with Noel's they're thin, but if somehow he doesn't qualify, they' become a 4-5 place SEC team, and close to the outside of the top 25 IMO.

Where do you think they are with no Noels?

Harrow
Goodwin
Poythress
Wiltjer
Cauley

That's all theyd have. Their 6th and 7th guys would be former walk ons.

I'm sure they'll add a player right before the season starts. Cal will probably get Jarnell Stokes to transfer to UK and be eligible to play immediately.

Where do you think they are with no Noels?

Harrow
Goodwin
Poythress
Wiltjer
Cauley

That's all theyd have. Their 6th and 7th guys would be former walk ons.

all they would have is 3 5 star recruits, 2 four star recruits and a PG that drug Teague in practice last year

hate to be them

Hightop fade was only cool when Scotty Hop was sporting it, he was a trendsetter. Noel isn't even creative enough for his own thing. Anthony Davis was ugly but at least his unibrow was unique.

c6795caf.jpg

Brandon Jennings circa 2008 doesn't really think so.

all they would have is 3 5 star recruits, 2 four star recruits and a PG that drug Teague in practice last year

hate to be them

Takes more than 5 guys to be succesful. Without Noel's where do you think they wind up?

Kind of a pointless discussion anyways because I'm sure he'll be eligible, but theoretically speaking.

Last edited:
c6795caf.jpg

Brandon Jennings circa 2008 doesn't really think so.

well obviously I am old enough to know Scotty Hop wasnt the first. However using Brandon Jennings is an example he probably had given Renaldo woolridge permission to allow Scotty to wear it seeing as they were friends. Noel got no such consent. lol

Even with Noels, foul trouble in late game scenarios can kill UK. It's all about matchups and UK can win the rest of their games for all I care a long as Stokes and Maymon abuse their front court. 10 fouls from banging with a walk on instead of top recruit. Their depth will come into party this season. One injury from being 3rd in the East.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back