Lets show our true colors

10acvols

Anyone interested in showing up at the Rocky Top league wearing your best Big Orange outfit, sitting in the same section and joining the after party at Rays? Just a fun thought. The league should be starting soon.:)

I believe a bunch of us are planning on doing hooters prior to the games as well if you'd like to join us for that. Well be going from hooters to the RTL games, and some including myself(depending on work time the next AM) will probably also hit up Rays afterwards.

Last edited:
I believe a bunch of us are planning on doing hooters prior to the games as well if you'd like to join us for that. Well be going from hooters to the RTL games, and some including myself(depending on work time the next AM) will probably also hit up Rays afterwards.

Sounds great. Glad to know that there's a plan. i usually go alone unless the kids tag along.:thumbsup:

Sounds great. Glad to know that there's a plan. i usually go alone unless the kids tag along.:thumbsup:

What time do the games start? And what time do you need to get to the school? The games still draw a big crowd don't they?

What time do the games start? And what time do you need to get to the school? The games still draw a big crowd don't they?

IIRC games started at 6, but I may be wrong or they may change it this year. I didn't make it last year so can't speak to last years crowds, but I found that 10-15 minutes prior to the first game was plenty early enough to get a great seat.

IIRC games started at 6, but I may be wrong or they may change it this year. I didn't make it last year so can't speak to last years crowds, but I found that 10-15 minutes prior to the first game was plenty early enough to get a great seat.

Cool. I have always wanted to go but I would have to leave work and drive straight there to make it near 6. I had heard that the seats filled up early, so I never went. Hopefully I can make at least one this year.

Cool. I have always wanted to go but I would have to leave work and drive straight there to make it near 6. I had heard that the seats filled up early, so I never went. Hopefully I can make at least one this year.

I have went a few times and never had a problem getting a seat.

Call me crazy, but Tyler Smith is my favorite Vol. I'll be excited to see him play.

525954_10100896010115435_1640605214_n.jpg

This is hanging in my room.

Reactions: 1 person
Call me crazy, but Tyler Smith is my favorite Vol. I'll be excited to see him play.

525954_10100896010115435_1640605214_n.jpg

This is hanging in my room.

Tyler has a lot of fans. I think if he was used right his first year here and Lofton wasn't coming off cancer, we are a final four team. Our lineup was sick.

Those reader comments are classic.

See Jordan McRae

He'll be "All Rocky Top" yet is an SEC flop. He belongs in D2 basketball where he can out run, out jump, and out dunk his competition like he does in the summer league. In the SEC, you need to play smart, have a handle and not turn it over, and be able to shoot with some consistency. Jordan brings neither of these things to the table.

images

VN Store

Back