Cuonzo says Vols will be among nations best teams next season

1985Vols

I saw the guys get better without a doubt," Martin said. "Next year we're planning on being one of the best teams in the country, that's the bottom line.":):dance2:

Reactions: 1 person
I think we have what it takes. It's up to Martin to motivate and help improve. I don't think he'll have too much trouble. GO VOLS!!

I like the attitude if true. I just don't think the talent on the roster is there

Love it. We need that kind of confidence. If we can get a solid 7-8 man rotation it will greatly increase our chances.

http://www.volnation.com/forum/tennessee-vols-basketball/157739-martin-interested-illinois-opening.html#post6536533

This is from some c**t Chicago reporter that seems to be doing a lot of wishful thinking. She uses the weasel words from unknown and unnamed sources. It could be true but I would be surprised if it is.

What's he gonna say? I think we're gonna underachieve next year, I'm gonna be passed over for an extension, and my wife will run away with Bruce Pearl at a BBQ.

Reactions: 1 person
Maymon, Stokes, and Golden will carry the load. That's a great 3 to have on a team when they are on. McRae needs to develop, but he obviously has the talent. The foundation is there. Maymon can be like a Draymond Green.

Maymon, Stokes, and Golden will carry the load. That's a great 3 to have on a team when they are on. McRae needs to develop, but he obviously has the talent. The foundation is there. Maymon can be like a Draymond Green.

He's going to need a hell of a lot more than those 3 to "be among the nations best".

He's going to need a hell of a lot more than those 3 to "be among the nations best".

Got some inside info on the program us "fans" don't have??..BTW, they play 5 at a time..Just so you know..And I value CCM's opinion a LOT more than yours...JMHFO

he's not going anywhere, he's one of the few black folk that looks good in orange

VN Store

Back