3*** Reserves.

This is what happens when you have a bunch of 3**s coming off the bench. Next year will be even worse, if Martin doesn't kick a bunch of them to the curb. He's already lost Charles Mitchell by slow playing him. Stokes, Maymon and Golden, at least scored on a consistent basis last night.

this is what happens when you have a bunch of 3**s coming off the bench. Next year will be even worse, if martin doesn't kick a bunch of them to the curb. He's already lost charles mitchell by slow playing him. Stokes, maymon and golden, at least scored on a consistent basis last night.

fail

Reactions: 1 person
images

This is what happens when you have a bunch of 3**s coming off the bench. Next year will be even worse, if Martin doesn't kick a bunch of them to the curb. He's already lost Charles Mitchell by slow playing him. Stokes, Maymon and Golden, at least scored on a consistent basis last night.

looking at your post count.. I have to assume you don't post that much. you should keep it that way.

Reactions: 4 people
I could give a crap how many stars the kids have, as long as Martin brings kids in that can shoot the baskbetball consistently. And in my eyes, Martin has proved to me that he can coach considering our 2nd place finish in the SEC.

Reactions: 2 people
Not too many teams have a second wave of great players. Great players go where they can start. Most great players think if they are going to be bench players either go somewhere else I can start or at least come off bench for Final Four contenders. The bench we have is serviceable. They all just need to work on their individual skillsets just the same as our starters do. Goes hand in hand if you ask me. When Stokes improves consistency of his inside scoring then folks will leave more shooters outside open. Then its up to the shooters to improve their shot. Everyone that handles the ball must improve that. If our defense improves we can handle more offensive woeful nights against lesser opponents too. I have seen enough from Cuonzo that this will all improve. McRae, McBee, Goldens, & Maymons imrovement from last year to this year gives me that hope.

Gotta love it when someone who rarely posts starts a controversial thread and magically disappears from it.

Hall could still turn out ok if he returns.

With Woolridge & Tatum graduating, we will only have two scholarships to offer this season. However;, I suspect that if we find a really good 3rd recruit, then Hall will not return. His indefinate suspension will turn in to a no longer on the team at all situation.
This will create room for a 3rd recruit for this upcoming season.
Not sure Pearl would have faired much better with this group of players; however, had we had T. Harris, an improved Scotty, Stokes and Maymon, then we would have had a much better season.
No losses to Austin Peay, College of Charleston, 2 point loss to UGA in overtime, 2 point to Ky, 2 point loss to Memphis, loss to Mississippi State, etc. with Harris, Stokes, Scotty & Maymon....

With Woolridge & Tatum graduating, we will only have two scholarships to offer this season. However;, I suspect that if we find a really good 3rd recruit, then Hall will not return. His indefinate suspension will turn in to a no longer on the team at all situation.
This will create room for a 3rd recruit for this upcoming season.
Not sure Pearl would have faired much better with this group of players; however, had we had T. Harris, an improved Scotty, Stokes and Maymon, then we would have had a much better season.
No losses to Austin Peay, College of Charleston, 2 point loss to UGA in overtime, 2 point to Ky, 2 point loss to Memphis, loss to Mississippi State, etc. with Harris, Stokes, Scotty & Maymon....

1. Hall doesn't have to leave to have a 3rd scholarship. Someone will be transferring.

2. If Harris is here stokes is not.

1. Hall doesn't have to leave to have a 3rd scholarship. Someone will be transferring.

2. If Harris is here stokes is not.

Agreed on both points.

I wouldn't be too surprised if Miller doesn't return. After the lack of minutes and apparently being in CCM's doghouse, a transfer by Washpun isn't out of the realm of possibilities either.

Agreed on both points.

I wouldn't be too surprised if Miller doesn't return. After the lack of minutes and apparently being in CCM's doghouse, a transfer by Washpun isn't out of the realm of possibilities either.

In an ideal world both leave and are replaced with Harris and Nolan.

U bean serius, bruh?

Gotta love it when someone who rarely posts starts a controversial thread and magically disappears from it.
Didn't see any reason to stay around and argue with you fools. You don't see a bunch of three stars on teams that go far in the NCAAT year after year. Butler's not back this year. Indiana's back for the first time in years because they have started getting the four and five stars again.

Don't know what you're worried about. Martin took his 3 stars and finished in 2nd place IN HIS FIRST YEAR AS A HEAD COACH IN A MAJOR CONFERENCE.

Don't know what you're worried about. Martin took his 3 stars and finished in 2nd place IN HIS FIRST YEAR AS A HEAD COACH IN A MAJOR CONFERENCE.

this serious?

Some of the recruiting appears to be questionable at the moment. Aside from Stokes, it looks worse than questionable. Sans Mitchell, it's problematic.

Reactions: 1 person
this serious?

Some of the recruiting appears to be questionable at the moment. Aside from Stokes, it looks worse than questionable. Sans Mitchell, it's problematic.

Moore is a solid recruit what are you talking about? Had sec offers and a memphis offer supposedly.

Landry the 13' committ also had multiple sec offers.

I'm OK with the recruiting so far. Reese was a very questionable pickup, especially since he didn't even average double figures this year.

This kid did NOT have a Memphis offer.

First off I said supposedly so calm down...

This is confirmed: Moore has an offer from Cincinnati with interest from Memphis, Alabama and Florida State.

Don't be mad because he didn't show mutual interest back to the pale child you call a coach at Memphis.

VN Store

Back