Vols in NCAA with as a 13 seed

1985Vols

based on projections from Shawn Seigel at CollegeHoops.net. According to the web site, He is the top rated bracketologist the past 4 years. Here is his last 4 in/out as it stands right now:

Last In: Northwestern, Tennessee, NC State, Seton Hall

First Out: Drexel, Miami, South Florida, Ole Miss

Further Four: Mississippi St, Iona, Washington, Dayton

based on projections from Shawn Seigel at CollegeHoops.net. According to the web site, He is the top rated bracketologist the past 4 years. Here is his last 4 in/out as it stands right now:

BleedingTNorange (a great poster by the way) has been championing that site. I really hope he is accurate.

I could see us getting in over the first 4 out...Lets hope so

What's his accuracy percentage?

Because usually almost all these guys are just crapshoots with the last 4 in first 4 out

BleedingTNorange (a great poster by the way) has been championing that site. I really hope he is accurate.

Thanks!

Biggest thing for Tennessee to have a chane is nobody else steal bids.

We need...
Vanderbilt to win
Long beach state
St Louis

And that just today...if that all happens well talk about tomorrow.

Good news is we needed Memphis and UNC to win earlie and both did.Just keep your fingers crossed...

RPI will keep this team out of the tourney. No team this low has ever made it unless...

They look at the stokes factor to the point of ignoring our early season losses. I don't see that though.

I am thinking we are on the outside looking in. At this point I will be excited if we made it but looking forward to the NIT if we don't.

I'm not getting my hopes up lunardi has us outside the last 4 out, and I think he only missed 1 team last year. But there hasn't been many teams stealing bids yet.

It's not going to happen, but that doesn't change the fact that I'm incredibly damn proud of this team to fight back and make it a respectable season with the potential for a deep tourney run next season.

Reactions: 1 person
What's his accuracy percentage?

Because usually almost all these guys are just crapshoots with the last 4 in first 4 out

He's the best on that site and apparently an idiot because no one and I mean no one has ever got an at large bid with as high of an rpi as we have. I wish we still had a shot, but, we don't.

Lunardi still has us as 2nd team out TFWIW.

I saw it on TV about 3 hours ago.

well here's his most recent update at 4:30 PM per the ESPN blog.

We're nowhere to be seen:

Joe Lunardi's Bracketology update - College Basketball Nation Blog - ESPN

Here are Joe Lunardi's latest projections as of 4:25 p.m. ET on Saturday. Check back throughout the day for updates.

SINCE THE LAST UPDATE
NC State remains in the same spot despite loss to North Carolina.
Marshall drops to "Next Four Out" after blowout loss at Memphis.
Massachusetts falls off bubble entirely after A-10 semis loss to St. Bonaventure.
Overall bubble down to 17 teams for nine spots.
TOP SEED ORDER

Kentucky
Syracuse
North Carolina
Kansas

Next in line: Duke, Michigan State, Ohio State, Missouri

LAST FOUR IN

Texas
North Carolina State
Mississippi State
Seton Hall

FIRST FOUR OUT