Is there anything more exciting than

1985Vols

March Madness?? I love this time of year, especially when my team is in the mix. Nothing matches the excitement and anticipation of selection Sunday. I can't wait to hear the VOls name called on Sunday!

March Madness?? I love this time of year, especially when my team is in the mix. Nothing matches the excitement and anticipation of selection Sunday. I can't wait to hear the VOls name called on Sunday!

It's better than Christmas and that says a lot!

Reactions: 1 person
These last 6 years we have been locks for the tounament. While its very aggravating and tense times, it's kind of fun trying to get on the bubble.

It really makes so many games important, and game like Washington Oregon state watchable.

I love march madness

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
These last 6 years we have been locks for the tounament. While its very aggravating and tense times, it's kind of fun trying to get on the bubble.

It really makes so many games important, and game like Washington Oregon state watchable.

I love match madness
I love maRch madness lol

Originally Posted by bleedingTNorange

I love match madness

Arsonist imo

Reactions: 5 people
I believe the VOls have the longest streak in the SEC of consecutive NCAA Tourney appearances , currently at 6. Yes, even more than KY.. WHo would have thunk it??

March Madness are the holy days of college BB. Sort of like I feel about football season.

I think the main reason I like March Madness is because it gives me good games to watch during the week while at work!

HAHA great links!

So glad the supervisors and managers at my office are huge basketball fans. They were actually the ones mentioning they wanted to bring another TV to work instead of the one we have. I obviously had to agree haha.

Why fight it? :)

The appeal of March Madness is the question of "What if?" Making the dance always means you have a chance. It's a beautiful thing.

VN Store

Back