'12 JUCO PG Fabyon Harris

bleedingTNorange

Fabyon Harris
5' 10" 165
JUCO PG
Chicago, Il(hometown)

i think its time to make a thread for this guy, the smoke seems to be getting thicker and now according to scout we have offered.

here's his numbers from juco this year...#4 Ranked College of Souther Idaho

17.6ppg 4.9rpg 2.8 ast 2.3to 1.8stl 42%3pt 76%ft

heres the write up on him from espn when he was recruited out of hs...

September, 2009: Harris is a smaller lead guard that is quick with or without the ball. He pushes the ball where he breaks pressure with ease by weaving in and out of defenders and does a great job delivering the ball on the money with his excellent court vision. Harris breaks down the defense and can get in the lane where he can score with acrobatic finishes. He has great body control and simply beats the defense to the rim with his speed and quickness. Harris can also score and in bunches when he gets into a groove. He can knock down the three and mid range jumper off the dribble that includes a step back. He is not a great shooter but is very respectable. Harris has the ability to play fast or slow down and run the offense. On defense he picks up the ball full court and does not let the ball handler relax due to his quick hands and feet. Harris plays with passion and competes on both ends of the floor.

just the one's i posted in the 2nd post....

if you find more post them please...

ive heard comparisons to chris jones, so thats always a good thing.

No one has as many as Tabb and Tyler Smith. They are covered.

He's had a rough life so far. Mother, brother, cousin, friend all killed. He was smart enough to get out of Chicago.

He's had a rough life so far. Mother, brother, cousin, friend all killed. He was smart enough to get out of Chicago.

IIRC it was all in a short time period as well.

had a very rough child hood. CCM being from the same area, and being able to connect with this kid may help reel him in if CCM is wanting him.

Fabyon Harris #12 @Fab_Blessed078
my top schools Are Kansas, Oklahoma state, Texas a & m, Tennessee, cincinnati, Pittsburgh, ole miss, auburn, Utah, UAB, get with it.

Fabyon Harris #12 @Fab_Blessed078
my top schools Are Kansas, Oklahoma state, Texas a & m, Tennessee, cincinnati, Pittsburgh, ole miss, auburn, Utah, UAB, get with it.

We are going to have our work cut out for us. That's some beast schools to go up against.

Great story - IF CMM can bring him on board, against my VN brothers wishes, Clutch Golden can move to the 2position. We can rain three's next year!

If we can bring in Harris I'm all on board with golden at the 2.

He's that elite type PG that you make the exception for IMO.

great story - if cmm can bring him on board, against my vn brothers wishes, clutch golden can move to the 2position. We can rain three's next year!

i dont agree with your raining threes .we rained threes earlier this year and it cost sames against ap and oakland and c of c and others.you got to make them hitting 0 of 17 one game then 1 of 12 wont cut it.by the way i have saw posted 1000 times we had no room available.so why offer.

East St. Louis isn't close to Chicago.

No but it's in Illinois and is much closer to CCM hometown than not coaches recruiting him.

Also, I was speaking more about the connection they would both have from growing up in the projects and going through a lot in their life.

Once again, not many of the coaches recruiting him can connect on either level, besides CCM.

VN Store

Back