We can beat Vandy if the fans

1985Vols

will ROCK THE HOUSE on Saturday. TBA should be as electric as it has been all year for this game. Could be the difference in finishing in second place in the SEC. I'm calling out all fans that can get to the game to make some noise, and especailly students at UT. Come out and support this team!

Reactions: 8 people
Last I heard there were only 500 available tickets. I 'd say it will be packed.:rock::good!:

Can't stand Stalling but he loves him some Coach Martin and has said a lot of really nice things about him. Still can't stand the guy or Vandy and hope we beat 'em so bad that their tailing it West on 40 before the 2nd half even starts.

Reactions: 1 person
considering the love we have with Candy and they for us after the football season, i would hope our arena will put even the Dukies to shame on Saturday! GBO and make some noise :rock:

From the email I received from the people that run the stadium, they said that TBA was pretty much sold out. Only 600 students are confirmed in attendance. So basically they are saying for the students to get on it or there wont be any seats for them at the game.

From the email I received from the people that run the stadium, they said that TBA was pretty much sold out. Only 600 students are confirmed in attendance. So basically they are saying for the students to get on it or there wont be any seats for them at the game.

It's only Thursday, students tickets will be near gone by Saturday

You know me how worried I am. They are saying that it is sold out. How many do you think the scalpers have? How early do they come out before the game?

Between all the scalpers probably 2-4k. And they'll be out starting about 2 and a half hours before tip

VN Store

Back