Stokes will be solid 4 year player for us

Just haven't seen anything that says lottery pick? Tobias was much more polished player.

Just haven't seen anything that says lottery pick? Tobias was much more polished player.

He didn't start college after his junior year of hs. He also had a little more than the week Stokes had to gel with the team and get used to game speed. Although he may play past next year, with his body type and ability he has shown I don't think he stays all 4.

He didn't start college after his junior year of hs. He also had a little more than the week Stokes had to gel with the team and get used to game speed. Although he may play past next year, with his body type and ability he has shown I don't think he stays all 4.

I think he will be solid player, maybe a Patrick Patterson type. He just doesn't have much on the offense end of floor, got a lot of work to do.

:eek:lol: :eek:lol: :eek:lol: :eek:lol: :eek:lol: :eek:lol: :eek:lol: :eek:lol: :eek:lol: :eek:lol: :eek:lol: :eek:lol: :eek:lol: :eek:lol: :eek:lol: :eek:lol: :eek:lol: :eek:lol: :eek:lol: :eek:lol: :eek:lol: :eek:lol: :eek:lol: :eek:lol: :eek:lol:

Classic.

Page 1!!!

I think he will be solid player, maybe a Patrick Patterson type. He just doesn't have much on the offense end of floor, got a lot of work to do.

You realize he's a HS senior right? What the hell did you expect him to look like?

Nobody should say anything as far as expectations about this guy until after next year has begun.

Good grief.

Also you do realize the nba drafts off potential right? Enes kanter didn't play 1 college game and was a lottery pick. C'mon ma, put down the drink.

Reactions: 1 person
i'll say this, he doesn't have the outside game that tobias had, but he in only a senior in high school, so to speak. if he improves his outside game by next season's end, he is gone.

He doesn't stay past next season barring a catasrophic injury or something of the like.

He is going to have to show a whole lot more for this to be true. Tobias was way ahead of him and I don't see him being at Tobias's level this time next year. It might actually be good if he sticks around 4 years.

You realize he's a HS senior right? What the hell did you expect him to look like?

Nobody should say anything as far as expectations about this guy until after next year has begun.

Good grief.

Also you do realize the nba drafts off potential right? Enes kanter didn't play 1 college game and was a lottery pick. C'mon ma, put down the drink.

I said he would be solid 4 year player? Patrick Patterson type? Some people just seemed to think he could be playing at next level now and after watching a few games he clearly has some work.

I said he would be solid 4 year player? Patrick Patterson type? Some people just seemed to think he could be playing at next level now and after watching a few games he clearly has some work.

Your watching a HS senior and comparing him to Tobias as a freshman.

I'll make this simple, if jarnell was eligible he'd go first round this year. NBA drafts on potential, that's why a guy like Andre Drummond who's averaging pretty close to what jarnell does is projected as the #2 pick

No way he is headed to NBA early.

speechless.gif

OMG... not even close! Hahahahahahaha!!! He has one of the best hook shots over either shoulder I have seen at the collegiate level in years!!! PP as a Sr didn't have near the post game Jarnell has as a Fr IMO. Both players had a good mid-range game, but the comparisons end there IMO.

VN Store

Back