Soon.
Height: 6'9"
Weight: 190
Center
Memphis, TN
Evangelical Christian School

ESPN Profile
Rise Above: Skal Labissiere survived 2010 Haiti earthquake - ESPNHS

It may be a bit early for this but this kid is going to be a star. He moved to America from Haiti after the earthquake a few years ago. He's already drawing interest from Memphis, UT, and Georgetown, and is averaging 18 points, 9 rebounds, and 4 blocks in his freshman year.

Height: 6'9"
Weight: 190
Center
Memphis, TN
Evangelical Christian School

ESPN Profile
Rise Above: Skal Labissiere survived 2010 Haiti earthquake - ESPNHS

It may be a bit early for this but this kid is going to be a star. He moved to America from Haiti after the earthquake a few years ago. He's already drawing interest from Memphis, UT, and Georgetown, and is averaging 18 points, 9 rebounds, and 4 blocks in his freshman year.

I don't care how tall or athletic you are, that is damn impressive to pull off in the city of Memphis for varsity basketball.

Reactions: 1 person
Yeah he is great in all, but he is not playing against the Melrose and White Station schools, he is playing against a lower level, but still nothing to take away from the kid. Incredible talent it seems!

Are we sure he's a sophomore? :ermm:

After the story about the kid in Texas, I guess you never know.

Yes, and that's why I don't understand. He's far from horrible

For those of us that grew up listening to John Ward, Kesling is a huge drop-off. I will always wonder how he went from being the sideline guy to the main guy so quickly.

VN Store

Back