The Official Tennessee @ Georgia Game Thread, 8:00pm EST, ESPN3

YankeeVol

To some, war is hell. To us, it’s sanctuary.
Tennessee Volunteers: 8-9 (1-2)

vs.

Georgia Bulldogs: 9-8 (0-3)

Coverage: ESPN3
8:00 PM ET, January 18, 2012
Stegeman Coliseum, Athens, GA

75-62 tennessee wins and has control throughout the game. Stokes has 12 points in about 22 minutes tonight while pulling down 6 boards.

If we win by double digits, I'll be surprised. Maybe even shocked a little. UGA is hungry for a win and they're at home.

I'll take a single digit win.

Tennessee Volunteers: 8-9 (1-2)

vs.

Georgia Bulldogs: 9-8 (0-3)

Coverage: ESPN3
8:00 PM ET, January 18, 2012
Stegeman Coliseum, Athens, GA

Coverage is on SEC Networks. Very misleading. This is the worse official start to a game thread.

If uga scores 71 on us people on here will have a meltdown. That is a complete 180 on the defense first games weve been seeing.

If GA scores 71 it will be Martin having the meltdown.
From what I've read, he seems to think we've turned the corner on defense.

Damn, not on tv and it's on at 1:00am.... I guess I have been demoted to highlights again.

:(

Enjoy the game guys, I smell a Vols win with a double digit game by Stokes. GBO!

Reactions: 1 person
don't forget this game is on the sec network. do what i'm going to do and check all possible sports channels you recieve !!! GBO !!!!

This is going to be the first time I drink during the week since the new year (kinda new year's resolution). Got some Maker's on the schedule. Gonna be a good night. Lovin' Cuonzo bball!

I'm anxious to see how Stokes plays as teams get some tape on him. He'll definitely open the options up. I think he and Maymon were the sharpest together and Maymon seemed to enjoy playing with another player down there that actually knows wtf he is doing on a basketball court.

I'm anxious to see how Stokes plays as teams get some tape on him. He'll definitely open the options up. I think he and Maymon were the sharpest together and Maymon seemed to enjoy playing with another player down there that actually knows wtf he is doing on a basketball court.

I'm very anxious to see a lot of thins involving stokes. How are the opposing teams gonna choose to play him, can our guys hit from outside if they double, can he continue to pas outbid double teams effectively, can he play the defense cuonzo wants to see. Very anxious for some answers.

If we play how we've been playing we should by 5-9. Here's hoping we get some decent guard play for a change. Also looking forward to seeing Stokes out there as I was working during the UK game.

But yeah, must-win for postseason purposes.

VN Store

Back