good bye cuonzo

Status
Not open for further replies.
We lose to a far superior team in Memphis and you want him gone. Stupid thread. With the talent we have on this team Cuonzo has done a very good job

Reactions: 44 people
We lose to a far superior team in Memphis and you want him gone. Stupid thread. With the talent we have on this team Cuonzo has done a very good job

I don't see what he's done that's so good. Very average at best. I see this team under achieving right now.

Reactions: 6 people
Good grief, that's a knee-jerk reaction if i've ever seen one. Cuonzo is a really good coach.. Patience.. It will be interesting to compare his tenure to Dooley's at the end of year 2

i agree that we lost to a far superior team but Cuonzo has not really been coach K out there either. actually he has been caught not making the right in game adjustments on many occasions. not to mention we keeping jacking 3's up and not making them.

Reactions: 1 person
FB, BB, Bb, Swimming, hell fire'm all. Get that bat sh!t crazy womens BB coach outa there too. Arghh Hurumphhurumph.

i agree that we lost to a far superior team but Cuonzo has not really been coach K out there either. actually he has been caught not making the right in game adjustments on many occasions. not to mention we keeping jacking 3's up and not making them.

You're making too much sense with this argument. They won't like that.

UT did not have a player on the floor that was as good as who he was up against. Man would UT love to have some of those guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back