13' PF Johnathan Williams III

If he commits here I will say he is a clean cut kid like the ESPN and Scout pictures show. If he goes elsewhere I will say too uch baggage and point to the VolQuest Yahoo picture. haha!!! Just being the typical recruiting follower in before......... If he signs with Us he is awesome and if not didnt need him anyways.

Reactions: 1 person
I've heard this kid really likes Kentucky but they havent offered. I'd love to have him.

If he commits here I will say he is a clean cut kid like the ESPN and Scout pictures show. If he goes elsewhere I will say too uch baggage and point to the VolQuest Yahoo picture. haha!!! Just being the typical recruiting follower in before......... If he signs with Us he is awesome and if not didnt need him anyways.

:crazy: post

I know this was mentioned probably but this is a 5 star guard out Memphis who played with stokes. They are very good friends so I think we have a good chance with him. Maybe Stokes was the start of something special for UT in memphis.

I know this was mentioned probably but this is a 5 star guard out Memphis who played with stokes. They are very good friends so I think we have a good chance with him. Maybe Stokes was the start of something special for UT in memphis.

I'm sorry, but are you calling JW3 a 5* guard who played with Stokes? If so, JW3 is a PF, who never played high school ball with Stokes.

Pearl used to go to high school and look at kids who were not recruits just so he could see J3. Forbes practically lived there. Would not be surprised if Pastner tries to add Forbes to the staff because of his ties to a few of these kids in addition to Chris Jones, who they have started to recruit this time around.

I'm sorry, but are you calling JW3 a 5* guard who played with Stokes? If so, JW3 is a PF, who never played high school ball with Stokes.

Stokes and JW3 were on the same team this year before Stokes was ruled ineligible.

VN Store

Back