2013 SF Nick King

You're doing a great job of keeping the recruiting news available zjc. Keep up the hard work, its much appreciated.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

You're doing a great job of keeping the recruiting news available zjc. Keep up the hard work, its much appreciated.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

We have so many guys who keep up with football, that I figured we need a j-moore type basketball guy who can at least keep us up to date and give volnation a heads up on guys. I love following recruiting in both sports, so it's a fun hobby, though I do get the "nerd" comments from my girlfriend all the time. :)

Reactions: 1 person
King is one of at least three high level recruits coming out of the Memphis area with JW3 and Austin Nichols being the other two. Should be a fun ride.

I think nichols is the most likely.

I want hubbs too.

What's our scholly situation look like next year?

We offered. But Hubbs is going too rise fast and im not sure if we will land him.

King and JW3 are also going to be very highly recruited. How do you think the odds are any different?

Also Hubbs is a little more isolated from the Memphis scene trying to keep him at home

King and JW3 are also going to be very highly recruited. How do you think the odds are any different?

Also Hubbs is a little more isolated from the Memphis scene trying to keep him at home

I think Hubbs is going to burst into the top rankings, and be recruited by a ton of teams. While the two Memphis guys aren't going to look at anymore teams than they already have. I expect JW3 and King to sign early and Hubbs to sign late and have a long difficult recruitment for us. JMO

We would be lucky to grab one of these memphis kids so no way we get all 3. Don't see that happening. If so, Martin needs a very large raise and a street named after him.

I think he will get a lot of Memphis kids, especially now, with Stokes

VN Store

Back