Stokes to Florida?

BasketvolsFan

I have a relative that graduated from UK and attended while Pelphrey played there. He developed a friendship with Pelphrey and they still communicate quite regularly. Pelphrey tells him that he is confident that Stokes is Florida bound and is wearing orange and Memphis garb to throw everyone off so his announcement will be a surprise to everyone. I certainly hope this isn't true as we very much need Stokes in our basketball program.

I have a relative that graduated from UK and attended while Pelphrey played there. He developed a friendship with Pelphrey and they still communicate quite regularly. Pelphrey tells him that he is confident that Stokes is Florida bound and is wearing orange and Memphis garb to throw everyone off so his announcement will be a surprise to everyone. I certainly hope this isn't true as we very much need Stokes in our basketball program.

not sure if serious. But it wouldn't surprise me. FL can be a contender especially with him. I wouldn't blame him but we need him badly and two more just like him...

IMO he isn't doing a good job of throwing anyone off by wearing orange and Memphis stuff. Why? Because his final two are UT and UF from what I'm hearing and everyone knows it. I don't think he really cares to put that much effort into it. No need to be so top secret. WTF?

I couldnt blame him if he did pick Fla. But sure would love to see him in Knox. and not playing against Tn

I would eb stunned. Just don't see it. it's memphis or UK.

z3450_mind-blown.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
i hate to rush my life away, but i wish it was 7 :30 so we could get this out of the way. you have posters like waco coming on here saying he is going to u k or memphis, when he knows darn good and well they don't have a scholly to offer him. ithink i'll just stay off off these threads till the announcement comes.

VN Store

Back