So far MTSU>Vols- Davis>Martin (Destroyed Ole Miss there)

volfan2024

“Wanna play ball scarecrow “
Kermit Davis tied the school record for most career wins and MTSU continued its hot season with a 68-56 victory Wednesday night over SEC-foe Ole Miss at the DeSoto Civic Center in Southaven, Miss.
MTSU (11-2) broke the game early in the second half. Shawn Jones' dunk gave the Blue Raiders a seven-point lead with 14:06 and didn't look back.
The win over Ole Miss (9-3) is the first against an SEC opponent since MTSU beat Vanderbilt 93-90 in overtime on Feb. 1, 1995. The Raiders evened the series to 3-3 with Ole Miss.

I'm just saying.................

Ole Miss must of completely forgot the concept of defense in the 2nd half because when I went to bed it was like 27-26 or something going into halftime.

Kermit Davis tied the school record for most career wins and MTSU continued its hot season with a 68-56 victory Wednesday night over SEC-foe Ole Miss at the DeSoto Civic Center in Southaven, Miss.
MTSU (11-2) broke the game early in the second half. Shawn Jones' dunk gave the Blue Raiders a seven-point lead with 14:06 and didn't look back.
The win over Ole Miss (9-3) is the first against an SEC opponent since MTSU beat Vanderbilt 93-90 in overtime on Feb. 1, 1995. The Raiders evened the series to 3-3 with Ole Miss.

Davis has had plenty of time to show he is absolute joke and can't coach a lick. He has sold out this year to save his job by taking a number of one year eligible transfers. If you think he is a good coach then you have a serious issue judging good basketball coaches.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

If we could get CCM to say hes gonna jump out of an airplane right into neyland stadium and cancel at the last second, it would do wonders for recruiting. Ask Mark Gottfried ;)

But, but, but......I got nothing :dunno:

Davis has had plenty of time to show he is absolute joke and can't coach a lick. He has sold out this year to save his job by taking a number of one year eligible transfers. If you think he is a good coach then you have a serious issue judging good basketball coaches.

Agreed. It only took him 10 years to do it. :ermm:

BS. Another fire the coach agenda poster. When are you people gonna learn that firing the coach has a lot of downside effects. Your ranting has contributed to recruits shying away from FB because they are uncertain about DD's future and now you start on CM.

I don't know if either coach is "the one", but constant churning and turn over is not the answer. I am just glad you people are not in charge.

BS. Another fire the coach agenda poster. When are you people gonna learn that firing the coach has a lot of downside effects. Your ranting has contributed to recruits shying away from FB because they are uncertain about DD's future and now you start on CM.

I don't know if either coach is "the one", but constant churning and turn over is not the answer. I am just glad you people are not in charge.

Darn I needed you over in the football forum. I took on a number of those guys with very little support. Go take up my slack! Lol

To the point. KD has under achieved for years and sold himself this year to save his job. He has a good team but its only a band aid for this year. Next year will be back to the same old losing ways in that terrible league.

MTSU is no slouch this year. They play at Candy in late Jan. That ought to be an interesting game. They've lost to Belmont and beaten them too. One reason they pulled away is Murphy Holloway of Ole Miss hurt his leg with 10 min to go in the 2nd half and didn't return. He had 11 rebounds at that point.

On a side note, Belmont won at Austin Peay by 10 last night.

VN Store

Back