C of Charleston

Still.!!
Coll of Charleston 9-2
Duke 10-1
Pitt 11-1
Oakland 8-5

Only losses to teams with not so good records.

Austin Peay 3-8 (who we shoulda beat lead by 11 late, and I also think they will look alot better by the end of the year)

Memphis 6-4 took to 2OT almost won and clearly they have more talent than us.

So maybe the B-Ball team Isn't as bad as we think. If we can land Stokes Thursday:good!::rock:. We might be ready to make a move.

But Skylar McBee has more talent than anyone on their roster! Or so the UK fan said...

Mcbee was wanted by big schools and almost went to Wake Forrest. He was also rated nationally.

College of Charleston doesnt have 1 kid that was recruited to go to a big time school. Mcbee was a bad example, but UT still has 10 times the talent of CofC.

Mcbee was wanted by big schools and almost went to Wake Forrest. He was also rated nationally.

College of Charleston doesnt have 1 kid that was recruited to go to a big time school. Mcbee was a bad example, but UT still has 10 times the talent of CofC.

I am fairly certain that Wake didn't offer scholarship. I think McBee chose walking on at UT for a year over a full ride at Santa Clara or Marshall

Fairly certain?

I'm fairly certain the CofC guys have no clue whats its like to be a star player at whatever high school they came from. I'm fairly certain they dont have 1 guy on the team that was rated in the top 150 in any class or position.

Last edited:
Yet they have Wiggins, a guy who leaves more basketball talent in the toilet than McBee has in his entire body.

Like I keep saying, if it's not about UK, and it didn't happen last week, the Judge doesn't know what he's talking about when it comes to college basketball.

Baru
4 star
offered by Ohio State and NC

Fairly certain?

I'm fairly certain the CofC guys have no clue whats its like to be a star player at whatever high school they came from. I'm fairly certain they dont have 1 guy on the team that was rated in the top 150 in any class or position.

Yeah, I'm sure all of those guys on scholly at a mid-major D1 school were also-rans on their high school teams.

Yeah, I'm sure all of those guys on scholly at a mid-major D1 school were also-rans on their high school teams.

Great comment wasn't it. I'm sure that center and lefty wing struggled to get to double digits in HS as their D1 signing teammates ran the show.

VN Store

Back