Tobias Harris tweet.

THE SOZ

VFL
"I hope the whole UT family (VOL NATION) is on my bro @JarnellStokes to be Tennessee's fUTure!!"

Looks like Tobias is doing a little recruiting for us as well, God he will make our team so much better!

Reactions: 3 people
It's apparent the Tobias enjoyed his time at UT and still comes back to knoxville. His stock rose while playing for UT.
It's a good story to share with a kid.

Wish Tobias had stayed one more year.

Would be a sick lineup if Stokes and Harris could have played together.

Someone on VolQuest said that Stokes was now planning to announce on Thursday at 6:30 p.m. which would be halftime of the Memphis - Georgetown game. I don't like the sound of that. Hope it's complete B.S!

"I hope the whole UT family (VOL NATION) is on my bro @JarnellStokes to be Tennessee's fUTure!!":rock:

Looks like Tobias is doing a little recruiting for us as well, God he will make our team so much better!
:clapping:

Anybody know what time he announces on Thursday??:crossfingers:

Someone on VolQuest said that Stokes was now planning to announce on Thursday at 6:30 p.m. which would be halftime of the Memphis - Georgetown game. I don't like the sound of that. Hope it's complete B.S!

Halftime would be more like 645. So I think its a bad sign for them for him to announce when they are playing. I still worry a little about ark.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Halftime would be more like 645. So I think its a bad sign for them for him to announce when they are playing:. I still worry a little about ark.Posted via VolNation Mobile

This would really p' off those Memphis fans if he did that.:birgits_giggle::rock:

"I hope the whole UT family (VOL NATION) is on my bro @JarnellStokes to be Tennessee's fUTure!!"

I just heard Stokes in a interview here in Memphis. He didn't say where he is going to go but it didn't sound very good for Memphis.

Last edited:

Stokes just said he didn't even know Memphis was playing Thursday.

I really hope he chooses UT. We need to start pulling the talent From the Memphis area

On my ride home I heard Stokes in an interview with Gary Parrish on the radio. Stokes is announcing Thursday around 6:30. Based on the interview I would rule Memphis out. He was really praising Cal and the UK program.

I thought it was interesting that he said he was just a high school kid not getting paid yet when asked about people recognizing him out in public. Since he threw out the "getting paid yet" comment, I'm fairly confident he will announce UK.

I heard the same interview. I agree with you about Memphis. I wish CCM had more time to recruit him. I believe he is looking to play half the season and go pro.

I heard the same interview. I agree with you about Memphis. I wish CCM had more time to recruit him. I believe he is looking to play half the season and go pro.

And he pointed out that it was big in his decision that Cal has a history of sending guys to the league quickly.

VN Store

Back