calipari tweet telling uk fans to invade knoxville

that's like telling the fans at talladega to indulge in some natty.

i remember games pre-pearl where maybe half the arena was blue.

They will turn TBA into Rupp south. Just wait and see. You seen what they did in Nashville at the SEC tourney a couple years ago.

I still remember the days of TBA being nicknamed Rupp South and it sucked. This is what basketball was like Pre-Pearl. I hope CM can turn it around and get our fanbase back involved but I am afraid a couple of more losses and TBA will be empty.

Only a ky basketball fan wants to drive and pay to watch their team beat a 3-6 team. I do love when they come to Nashville though. It's the only time I scalp. I take the profits each year and blow it on something I'd normally hesitate to spend the cash on. Last time they came through for the SEC, I had 10 tickets and was able to get a bad ass drum set for my kids to play on and found out I had one kid with a little talent.

Even with Pearl there was a fair amount of blue in the stands. I doubt it will be much different than normal TBH. KY fans travel well, but UT fans have pride and will either get 2x what the tickets are worth when they scalp them or fill the stands themselves. I, will be in attendance and will stay til the buzzer.

Kentucky by 60 breaking the beat down Tennessee received when Wade Houston was coaching.

Yeah, I bet this team would probably get their brains beaten in if they ever played Duke or Memphis.... Oh wait... And this almighty Kentucky team will never ever lose a ball game.... Oh wait.... Sack up u bunch of girls!

Reactions: 1 person
Yeah, I bet this team would probably get their brains beaten in if they ever played Duke or Memphis.... Oh wait... And this almighty Kentucky team will never ever lose a ball game.... Oh wait.... Sack up u bunch of girls!

LOL. Good point. I may just tape the game and check the final score. If it is close I will watch it. If it is a blow out it will save me from the misery of watching my guys get killed.

Even with Pearl there was a fair amount of blue in the stands. I doubt it will be much different than normal TBH. KY fans travel well, but UT fans have pride and will either get 2x what the tickets are worth when they scalp them or fill the stands themselves. I, will be in attendance and will stay til the buzzer.

It was never that bad during the Pearl era because most people knew we had a good chance at winning at home. There will be as much blue in the stands this year as there was during the Buzz and Houston years.

VN Store

Back