Anyone See Miller Grove vs. Oak Hill

Any coach worth his salt knows those two programs produce top tier talent year-in and year-out. Oak Hill may as well be a junior college.

Any coach worth his salt knows those two programs produce top tier talent year-in and year-out. Oak Hill may as well be a junior college.

all their starters plus 2 reserves have already signed with major college schools. too late !!

Oak Hill is great every year would like to see them in the Arbys Classic. They would probably win it but it would be fun to watch

Reactions: 1 person
I watched that game and when I first saw the white point guard starting, and that he was 5'11, I thought to myself "I am either about to see something amazing or something really sad."

I was surprised to see such an ugly shot go in as frequently as his, and his reverse layup in the second quarter was just great. Kid can flat ball.

Tennessee would be lucky to sign 1 Oak Hill player every five years, bigtime Oak Hill players usually go to UNC first, sometimes Duke, UK, UCONN and elite b-ball schools. It would be an INCREDIBLE waste of time for Martin to recruit Oak Hill.

Parker was dominate in that game, the UGA recruit was terrible and lost the game for Miller Grove.

Tennessee would be lucky to sign 1 Oak Hill player every five years, bigtime Oak Hill players usually go to UNC first, sometimes Duke, UK, UCONN and elite b-ball schools. It would be an INCREDIBLE waste of time for Martin to recruit Oak Hill.

Parker was dominate in that game, the UGA recruit was terrible and lost the game for Miller Grove.
I felt bad for that kid, his coach just like threw him on the bench, he had to feel awful.

True, I don't think that should stop us from trying to recruit that school. Heck, if Vandy football coach can start recruiting 4-stars why not us with Oak Hill. I would rather him spend time there than wherever is picked Reese out of Florida.

Yeah, the UGA recruit was awful at the end of the game.

Then they would be the best junior college in the nation

I realized how that sounded after the fact. I didn't mean Junior College, as in Pellissippi State, Roane State, Walters State.

I meant like a mini-college. On campus housing, scholarships, recruiting, incredible talent.

I understand the confusion though with my wording.

but (the former coach) had Jordan Adams lined up from Oak Hill and was close to nailing down Tony Parker from Miller Grove.

In fact, Adams was the player involved in the bogus bump which became the rationale for cutting the final cords with (the former coach).

Quote:
Originally Posted by cncchris33
all their starters plus 2 reserves have already signed with major college schools. too late !!

UT is only what?...3 hours from Oak Hill? CCM would be crazy to not recruit out of there. Most posters are right. Oak Hill isnt like other high schools. Its in a grey area kinda between high school and a college environment. I live about 35 minutes from Oak Hill and you never hear anything about Oak Hill around here. Its almost like the unspoken secret. It is a basketball factory. That is a well known fact. Not to mention its extremely expensive. Still it turns out some of the best college players.

VN Store

Back