Crazy people everywhere

zansdad

Just when I thought it couldn't get much crazier than some of the stuff people post on Volnation about Coach Martin, I wandered over to GVX. Man those people are ready to fire Martin today and hire Pearl back tomorrow. :crazy::crazy:

I guess Einstein was right, it's all relative. I wonder how many of them are the same on posters at both sites. Negativity doesn't just sow itself.

Winning cures insanity... too bad that won't be around these parts for at least another year

I started out on GVX Years back, got to where it was so overrun with trolls and negavols that i couldn't bare it any longer! I still read the articles, but do my best to stay away from the posters. There are a few that post here also, although i think most that have any real sense about UT athletics have moved away from that place...

Yeah, it's crazy to think that people got use to winning the last 6 years. It's crazy to think the last 6 years that we didn't have to question if we were going to the NCAA tourney.

The acceptance of mediocrity or worse is acceptable at many programs and with many posters. Never knew that to be true at UT. Guess I need to manage my expectations better.

The acceptance of mediocrity or worse is acceptable at many programs and with many posters. Never knew that to be true at UT. Guess I need to manage my expectations better.

I would rather have a losing team for a year or two than support a lying cheater.

Yeah, it's crazy to think that people got use to winning the last 6 years. It's crazy to think the last 6 years that we didn't have to question if we were going to the NCAA tourney.

We don't have to question if we're going to the NCAA tourney this year either.

I would rather have a losing team for a year or two than support a lying cheater.

Technically speaking, the lying was the problem. Nobody, including the NCAA cared about the gray area of the rules at the end of the day.

So far, Dave Hart seems to be willing to settle for mediocrity. He hasn't said much, if anything, about any desire to get UT back to the glory days of either basketball or football. Maybe he really is a Bama mole.

So far, Dave Hart seems to be willing to settle for mediocrity. He hasn't said much, if anything, about any desire to get UT back to the glory days of either basketball or football. Maybe he really is a Bama mole.

His body language at the CoC game Wednesday night spoke volumes. His wife actually put her face into her hands and shook her head in disgust after one of many late bone-headed plays. If that's how the wife feels, just imagine how he feels.

What's crazy is people comparing those teams and situations to this team and this coach. The talent is not there this year to be an NCAA team but that doesn't mean the coach won't have it there. maybe even next year.

One of the worst things that could have happened was to hang tight with Duke and Mem. Those close loses got a lot of people's expectations way out of whack.

90% of the winning coaches in the ncaa bend the rules. you have to in this league.

don't worry, you'll probably get your wish. now go back to fantasy land.

What's crazy is people comparing those teams and situations to this team and this coach. The talent is not there this year to be an NCAA team but that doesn't mean the coach won't have it there. maybe even next year.

One of the worst things that could have happened was to hang tight with Duke and Mem. Those close loses got a lot of people's expectations way out of whack.

I'm pretty sure the talent is there to beat Oakland, Austin Peay, and College of Charleston. My expectaions are not out of whack at all.

Poor coaching at the end of the game lost us the Pitt and Memphis game. Not saying we could have won those games on paper, but we should have the days that we played them. They do have more talent than us, and would probably beat us 9 out of 10 times.

Poor coaching definitely is the reason that we are 3-6 and not 6-3, not the talent of our players.

I'm pretty sure the talent is there to beat Oakland, Austin Peay, and College of Charleston. My expectaions are not out of whack at all.

Poor coaching at the end of the game lost us the Pitt and Memphis game. Not saying we could have won those games on paper, but we should have the days that we played them. They do have more talent than us, and would probably beat us 9 out of 10 times.

Poor coaching definitely is the reason that we are 3-6 and not 6-3, not the talent of our players.

Wow, do you post on GVX? If not, you have some soul mates over there that are holding a spot for you.

VN Store

Back