Bruce Pearl Left Toilet Bowl Full Of Turds As A Parting Gift

Tux

Bruce Pearl was successful in his short run at UT, but he left a toilet bowl of turds as a parting gift to UT and new coach, Cuonzo Martin.

This team is a selfish team that refuses to help one another and is full of individuals who worry about their own points.

Our guard play is awful and our big men play timid.

I will be surprised if we win four more games this season.

Thanks for the toilet bowl full of turds Bruce.

Reactions: 1 person
Then we'll just have to eat a sh@t sandwich won't we!?

Bruce Pearl was successful in his short run at UT, but he left a toilet bowl of turds as a parting gift to UT and new coach, Cuonzo Martin.

This team is a selfish team that refuses to help one another and is full of individuals who worry about their own points.

This is too much.

Anyone think that Bruce was going to win with this team, if he had stayed?

Martin's recruiting isn't going to help.

Yeah because you can really make judgments about his recruiting based on a class he was forced to throw together in a matter of weeks to avoid going into the season with 7 scholarship players.

Bruce did leave some garbage players behind, but Cuonzo needs to start jumping some asses out there oinstead of staying so calm. Show some emotion.

During Wade Houston's last season at U.T., we managed to win a measely 5 games. The only S.E.C. games that we won, was one against Ole Miss and one against Auburn.
Guys, at this rate, we may beat or equal this record.
I suspect that we can beat E.T.S.U. & Chattanooga, but that is all that I see us winning.
The Wade Houston era #2 has officially begun.
Thank you Mike Hamilton!!!!!!

Bruce did leave some garbage players behind, but Cuonzo needs to start jumping some asses out there oinstead of staying so calm. Show some emotion.

He does that where you're supposed to do it: in practice. Just because you don't see him chewing ass on game day doesn't mean he doesn't care.

Reactions: 1 person
Anyone think that Bruce was going to win with this team, if he had stayed?

Frankly NO. Bruce would lose with this crew as well. You could see it last year, same disease this year with no one around to pick up the slack (like Tobias) last year.

Horrid guard play. No ability or desire to play defense. No rebounding. A timid demeanor and a give it up too easy style of play.

This team has shown that they can play intense and good. They just can't keep it together for an entire game.

VN Store

Back