That's it, Trae Golden's ass needs to be benched for good!!

I doubt McBee or a freshman would be a better choice.

Correct. It's a total lack of options. Golden has just regressed significantly. Early in the season, he was showing what a radical transition he had made to become a PG, and he has slipped back into the Trae of last year who looks woefully lost playing the PG position.

Reactions: 1 person
Those first couple games against inferior opposition were such a tease. This team could legitimately be 7-2 with decent point guard play. That sounds a lot better than 3-6.

It is simple to see that the whole entire team only cares about their own personal stats. They have a worse problem then the football team. How many times tonight did we have a break away with numbers and we would pull up for a 3 or miss an easy shot. Its pathetic to watch. I know guys at the REC that could put up a better game. and YES Im being serious.

It is simple to see that the whole entire team only cares about their own personal stats. They have a worse problem then the football team. How many times tonight did we have a break away with numbers and we would pull up for a 3 or miss an easy shot. Its pathetic to watch. I know guys at the REC that could put up a better game. and YES Im being serious.

Honestly, I saw that maybe twice. Most of the time there was a silly turnover by Golden on the break or an easy dunk for him. We didn't play good enough defense to get a lot of breakaways.

VN Store

Back