This team will be lucky to get 10 wins.

87Vol

We are absolutely worse than pathetic !

Man, I am so very tired of the Vols sucking in every single sport that really matters (football, men's basketball, and baseball) !!!

UGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!

:banghead2: :banghead2: :banghead2:

Reactions: 1 person
The way we suck in every sport, we might as well get out of the SEC and go join Conference USA or something. It's starting to look like it might be the only way we can ever start winning again.

The way we suck in every sport, we might as well get out of the SEC and go join Conference USA or something. It's starting to look like it might be the only way we can ever start winning again.

The way our sports teams are currently playing, we couldn't win in any league.

The way we suck in every Men's sport, we might as well get out of the SEC and go join Conference USA or something. It's starting to look like it might be the only way we can ever start winning again.

fixed your post! ;)

fixed your post! ;)

Men's sports are by far and away, the most important sports. The overwhelming majority of people don't really give a crap whether or not we are good at women's b-ball. Yes, we all hope they do well, but it's just not nearly as important as men's sports.

They haven't played smart basketball in a few years. Hey look it took Tom Cream a few years to get things fixed. Now look at them. Hall,Golden and Mcray just not that good of players.

They haven't played smart basketball in a few years. Hey look it took Tom Cream a few years to get things fixed. Now look at them. Hall,Golden and Mcray just not that good of players.

Tom Crean earned the right to work a few years to build a program at IU by taking Marquette to a Final Four.

McRae has been the lone bright spot tonight. Not sure there is any reason to single him out tonight.

We are absolutely worse than pathetic !

Man, I am so very tired of the Vols sucking in every single sport that really matters (football, men's basketball, and baseball) !!!

UGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!

:banghead2: :banghead2: :banghead2:

Wow. I really hope your not saying that Lady Vols basketball and Pat Summit "don't matter". Show some respect.

Men's sports are by far and away, the most important sports. The overwhelming majority of people don't really give a crap whether or not we are good at women's b-ball. Yes, we all hope they do well, but it's just not nearly as important as men's sports.

You obviously know nothing about the women's program it you'd know that the attendance for their games is on a level with and at times exceeds men's. Summit and the lady Vols rock.

Tom Crean earned the right to work a few years to build a program at IU by taking Marquette to a Final Four.

Not to mention IU was under serious sanctions when he showed up. I didn't see the game, but when we are giving up as many points as we are to teams like Austin Peay and CoC, it isn't hard to deduce that defense is the problem. We all knew this team was going to struggle to score coming into the season. They aren't playing defense and the record is indicative of it.

Wow. I really hope your not saying that Lady Vols basketball and Pat Summit "don't matter". Show some respect.

I didn't say they didn't matter at all. I just said they don't matter as much as the major men's sports, at least to most folks. Yes, we're all proud of Pat Summitt and what she has accomplished in her career, but if you get right down to it, most Vol fans would gladly trade all 8 of her Nat. Championships and gazillion Women's Final Fours, for just 1 additional football Nat. Championship or about 3 men's basketball Final Four appearances. I know I would in a heartbeat !

VN Store

Back