This team is like the football team.

we may have the two worst Div.1 coaches in the country for both men's football and basketball. What the hell kind of offense and defense is this Martin guy trying to run? I hate Mike Hamilton more and more everyday. Nobody has done more to harm Tn than that SOB.

Reactions: 9 people
we may have the two worst Div.1 coaches in the country for both men's football and basketball. What they hell kind of offense and defense is this Martin guy trying to run? I hate Mike Hamilton more and more everyday. Nobody has done more to harm Tn than that SOB.

W.W.B.P.D. or W.W.P.F.D?

Hamilton went to Mcdonald's and ordered off the Dollar Menu when he hired Dooley and Martin. What's bad is he could have went to the most expensive restaurant and ordered whatever he wanted.

Reactions: 1 person
we may have the two worst Div.1 coaches in the country for both men's football and basketball. What the hell kind of offense and defense is this Martin guy trying to run?

How the hell has anybody liked this post? Let alone five people.

Eye say "it's great to be Mike Hart"..... eye say, "it's great to be mike hart"...

(being mike hart isn't that great at all..)

It seems that you left off the last sentence... it was pretty important to the whole post.. but don't let that get in your way.

SpaceCoastVol is a f***ing idiot. Fiji is the best poster on the board. Mike Hamilton sucks.

[I'll be collecting my "likes" now]

Reactions: 2 people

over-your-head-idiots-demotivational-poster-1213479318.jpg

VN Store

Back