Miller

Spartacavolus

Big Member
Where has he been? I know he's taken a couple of bad shots, but the whole team does. He's physical, can stretch the floor, can put the ball on the floor, and has some college playing experience.
There has to be a reason. We are getting pounded on the boards with the same guys out there.

He likes to take 3's, and thinks he is Wayne Chism floating around the perimeter. He has had a couple nice blocks, and a few put backs but hasn't impressed IMO.

We'll see if he can bring it the 2nd half. Fewer points and rebounds would be acceptable and he can't match his first half. Zeros in both categories would be bad news.

We'll see if he can bring it the 2nd half. Fewer points and rebounds would be acceptable and he can't match his first half. Zeros in both categories would be bad news.

Is it me, or did Miller not see the floor until 12:33 left in the second half?

CM has had some really questionable 2nd half matchups and lineups. Really questionable.
Again, is Wash hurt?

Not sure if he is hurt or not, but I agree, Martin has lost this game from the bench as much as the players have on the court. I hope, for Martin's case, that Miller is hurt as well. He scored 13 points in the 1st and has hardly seen the floor in the 2nd while Kenny Hall has been a liability in every phase of basketball and has played nearly every minute in the 2nd. Puzzling.

If I'm an assistant, I'm saying something as well. I'd have assts around me that I could count on if I got caught up in a game.

Hall 18 minutes, 2 pts, 1 reb, 2 TO's, 0 blocks and steals

Miller 13 minutes, 13 pts, 7 reb (4 offensive), 0 to's, 2 blocks and 0 steals.

I don't care if Miller is a 4 and Hall is supposedly a 5. Hall needs to be the last one off the bench.

He has to be put back in the game. Bad coaching not to
use a player when he is having the best night of his career with us.

He has to be put back in the game. Bad coaching not to
use a player when he is having the best night of his career with us.

Very true. However, CM is still feeling his team out and no coach is immune to mistakes.

I'm not on your fire him bandwagon. This team lacks basketball players and it's not really CM's fault, right now.

Very true. However, CM is still feeling his team out and no coach is immune to mistakes.

I'm not on your fire him bandwagon. This team lacks basketball players and it's not really CM's fault, right now.

BINGO!!!!

Has he made some mistakes coaching, YES but does that mean he is a bad coach or in over his head...NO! Miller should have played more and looking back CCM will learn from this well.

BINGO!!!!

Has he made some mistakes coaching, YES but does that mean he is a bad coach or in over his head...NO! Miller should have played more and looking back CCM will learn from this well.

Really? Because the common fan knew during halftime that Miller should start the 2nd half and Kenny Hall should be in street clothes, but our coach didn't know this and, oops!, I made a mistake?

Black Buzz is in over his head.

Buzz Martin has somebody on the bench keeping up with who is doing what on the floor. There is no reason for Hall to start the second half and Miller sits.

I still don't know why Blob, Rucker, Griffith or the other multitude of reporters didn't ask Martin why Miller did not see the floor much in the 2nd half.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back