Charleston Roll Call

heheheheheheh128586648214508736.jpg

ukvols, its a pretty cool town. It's old and there's a ton of stuff to go see, and there's a lot of bars through the area if your into that type of the thing as well.

It's about an hour and a half from where I live. Looked for tickets online last week. Way too difficult to find, and when I found them, they were way too expensive. Thought about taking a chance and making a drive after work, but I don't see much scalping going on around the CofC campus...

They have them available on CoCs athletic website. That's where I got mine. And it closer to 2 hours from Savannah. I went to Charleston a few times when I lived in Savannah. I'll be making the drive from Columbia

They have them available on CoCs athletic website. That's where I got mine. And it closer to 2 hours from Savannah. I went to Charleston a few times when I lived in Savannah. I'll be making the drive from Columbia

Dunno why I didn't try this site before...I'm dumb.

First place I tried was StubHub and lol'd when I saw the prices

You will love it! I lived there for 7 years. Great city! Hot girls on campus! :dance2:

lived there as well.. he speaketh the truth.. there is a bar right off the ashley river road exit... take it from there

Was planning on making the trip before I realized that I have an exam tomorrow. Damnit, UNC.

lived there as well.. he speaketh the truth.. there is a bar right off the ashley river road exit... take it from there

Are you talking about California Dreaming? Always hot women in there.

There are also a ton of bars near the arena.

Are you talking about California Dreaming? Always hot women in there.

There are also a ton of bars near the arena.

california dreaming isn't really a bar but i guess the outside area works okay

i prefer salty mikes which is right by there - more of a bar atmosphere

I'll be in 3rd row wearing my UT visor.

Burns Alley, right behind the arena though hard to find, is the best spot to hang out before and after games.

Here's to some shrimp n grits... Wish I was there as Charlston has some of the best food on the eastern shore IMO.

VN Store

Back