Same situation as the last few under Pearl. Lackluster guard play

Bigun

still haunts us.

Golden and Tatum 1-15? If those guys make 40% of their shots we win and win by double digits, IMO.

I know help is on the way. Our new commit for 2013 is a very good PG. The bigger question is will the reds give Martin time?

And to make matters worse Washburn does not understand taking care of the ball. If the gaurd play does not improve I am not sure what will happen.

And to make matters worse Washburn does not understand taking care of the ball. If the gaurd play does not improve I am not sure what will happen.

he has 4 turnovers this year, learn the game, before you post. he's a freshman !!

he has 4 turnovers this year, learn the game, before you post. he's a freshman !!

Well he had 2 today and 1 assist and I find it hard to believe he has only 2 in the other games but I could be wrong.

I understand he is a freshman and was making a point that no one played well today do not take it so personal this is a meesage board with alot of different opinions. If you do not like mine feel free to use the ignore button!

Well he had 2 today and 1 assist and I find it hard to believe he has only 2 in the other games but I could be wrong.

I understand he is a freshman and was making a point that no one played well today do not take it so personal this is a meesage board with alot of different opinions. If you do not like mine feel free to use the ignore button!

Until today I believe Washpun had played 4 straight games without any turnovers.

Until today I believe Washpun had played 4 straight games without any turnovers.

Yeah I checked his stats on the UT website and he has 5 total for the season. Maybe I was a little hard on him or his TO happened at critical times in the game and just stood out to me. But no two ways about it the guard play was bad today all the way around.

Maybe more of the offense needs to go through the guys that can shoot well. Just a thought. Skylar is hitting around 50% of his 3s. The bigs did well underneath. An inside out with the PG and a point forward that can drive and flash accross the lane (Tatum) would create space for both the 3 and the bigs. But you have got to get control of the PG. He is a loose cannon right now.

But none of it matters if he keeps playing Pearl ball shuffling them in and out every few minutes and allowing them to play without emotion and focus.

Maybe more of the offense needs to go through the guys that can shoot well. Just a thought. Skylar is hitting around 50% of his 3s. The bigs did well underneath. An inside out with the PG and a point forward that can drive and flash accross the lane (Tatum) would create space for both the 3 and the bigs. But you have got to get control of the PG. He is a loose cannon right now.

But none of it matters if he keeps playing Pearl ball shuffling them in and out every few minutes and allowing them to play without emotion and focus.

Yeah we had a definite size advantage down low and I am still amazed why we did not take more of an advantage of it. Maymon was hot early then just went away.

VN Store

Back