It seems...

LittleCat

aka Bat
Please excuse the blunt and dull honesty...but...

After a bad loss to KY in football...
Everyone seems depressed.

After a even worse loss to AP today...
and people saying Martin is terrible.

Puh-leasseeeee. 9 games into the season and already making judgements. I dont even like UT as much as most of you do...but I know that UT is better than 3-5 and that Martin will stick around for a while.

Last edited:

Puh-leasseeeee. 9 games into the season and already making judgements. I dont even like UT as much as most of you do...but I know that UT is better than 4-4 and that Martin will stick around for a while.

i agree, but u t is 3-5

The vocal minority who support cheating and lying, even after the fact, will be out in force today and nowhere to be seen when Cuonzo finally gets this team playing his way every game. We've already seen flashes of it this year (Duke, Memphis, Pitt) and we've seen flashes of the bad habits ingrained in these players by prior coaching at many points so far this season.

The vocal minority who support cheating and lying, even after the fact, will be out in force today and nowhere to be seen when Cuonzo finally gets this team playing his way every game. We've already seen flashes of it this year (Duke, Memphis, Pitt) and we've seen flashes of the bad habits ingrained in these players by prior coaching at many points so far this season.

I think our players just suck regardless of coach

Calling for his head after today is quite simply....retarded.

Having said that...it's a really bad loss.

Puh-leasseeeee. 9 games into the season and already making judgements. I dont even like UT as much as most of you do...but I know that UT is better than 3-5 and that Martin will stick around for a while.

Get a life. UT is horrible and we don't need a Memphis NE fan telling us "everything is okay".

Reactions: 1 person
Im just saying you dont need to cry after every single loss. Try to learn it.

I'm not crying. This is actually great. I get to spend more time being with my family than following and wasting my time going to games of a very bad program. Sure it sucks but ill start back when they get a clue.

How many coache's on the bench there..??..We come out of a timeout with 11 sec. on the 35 second clock...68 - 70...us....and don't even get a shot....???...wtf..??..out of a t/o and don't get a shot..???...COACHING..??...REALLY..??...Jodie Wright at fulton is a better coach and his HS team could at least get a shot off...God help us....out of a t/o....??...freaking hilarious...

I'm not crying. This is actually great. I get to spend more time being with my family than following and wasting my time going to games of a very bad program. Sure it sucks but ill start back when they get a clue.

Makes perfect sense. I now see why we're all to call you UT's #1 Fan!

I wasnt personally speaking to you.

How many coache's on the bench there..??..We come out of a timeout with 11 sec. on the 35 second clock...68 - 70...us....and don't even get a shot....???...wtf..??..out of a t/o and don't get a shot..???...COACHING..??...REALLY..??...Jodie Wright at fulton is a better coach and his HS team could at least get a shot off...God help us....out of a t/o....??...freaking hilarious...

Happen to remember how many fade away 3's we had to take last year to end the game.... out of timeouts....or do you just want to pretend it just happens to Cuonzo??

Happen to remember how many fade away 3's we had to take last year to end the game.... out of timeouts....or do you just want to pretend it just happens to Cuonzo??

no pretending at all mm...you would have to have alzheimer's to forget bp's end of the game antics...

but we can't put it all on ccm...how many other brain's in that trust..??..his say is final tho...

there again...a WELL COACHED team dosen't have that problem...if so, they have other options in hand...

Last edited:

Hey don't worry man... your memphis NE tiger cats will be okay. Lol

I tend to agree with Bill Parcells, "We are what our record says we are."

I love the way the Pearl haters love taking a shot at Pearl at every occassion like he was a bad coach. Maybe he was not that great, even though he had a great record. However, compared to what we have now he is a basketball genius.

Let's face it. We have hired Wade Houston, Jr. without his son. It is time to face reality. It is not going to get better. Tennessee lost to Austin Peay. They were one and nine entering this game and are worse than awful. There are high school teams that could beat them. There is not another coach in America that would have lost that game. We need to start the search for a new coach and we need to make sure whoever picked this one does not pick the next one.

I'm going to assume everyone calling for Martin to be fired over this one loss has never taken statistics. Or if they have, they flunked.

I love the way the Pearl haters love taking a shot at Pearl at every occassion like he was a bad coach. Maybe he was not that great, even though he had a great record. However, compared to what we have now he is a basketball genius.

Let's face it. We have hired Wade Houston, Jr. without his son. It is time to face reality. It is not going to get better. Tennessee lost to Austin Peay. They were one and nine entering this game and are worse than awful. There are high school teams that could beat them. There is not another coach in America that would have lost that game. We need to start the search for a new coach and we need to make sure whoever picked this one does not pick the next one.

Antoine-Dodson-Dumb.gif

I think your village is missing you.

VN Store

Back