Vol Fans on the Space Coast

SpaceCoastVol

Jacked up on moonshine and testosterone
Anybody interested in going to Melbourne sometime later this month or maybe January to see D'Montre Edwards play? Send me a PM.

PM?!? On here... nah. You have to post your email address in here to do that anymore unfortunately.

Space_Ghost_-_Creature_King_001.jpg

Brevard started well, but appears to have hit a rough patch, getting treated pretty roughly at that tournament. Lost to Forbes/Chris Jones/NW Florida and got spanked by Chipola. Edwards didn't appear in double figures in either game.

Interested in what position he's playing. Some of the stuff I've read makes me think he's playing a face up 4.
Anybody interested in going to Melbourne sometime later this month or maybe January to see D'Montre Edwards play? Send me a PM.

Have fun. Gonna hang in Oviedo.

I haven't picked any specific game.. I just thought if there was any interest that it would be fun to have a showing of orange.. might get him fired up and he'd score a ton or something.. There are a couple of games in January that are early enough that you could make it back to Oviedo early.. even on a school night :eek:lol:

VN Store

Back