Enough of the "we stayed with a team" crap.

VolsFan4Ever-11

It's time for some butts to be benched and some absolute butt chewing to go on. Even though this is a young team, this is just hard to watch. Something needs to happen

It's time for some butts to be benched and some absolute butt chewing to go on. Even though this is a young team, this is just hard to watch. Something needs to happen

then don't watch. what do you expect ? sec championship ? my gosh. negavol already on martin.

Tennessee is down around the sports spectrum. It's not a great time to be a vol.. We just have to wait it out.

Only with basketball though, not football, right tvols75

UT basketball battles hard, with heart, yet falls due to lack of talent to better teams.

UT football could care less, loses to top tiered teams by embarrassing margins, and gets beaten by a WR playing QB.

Reactions: 4 people
then don't watch. what do you expect ? sec championship ? my gosh. negavol already on martin.

Reading comprehension low? Nothing in there is negavol on Martin. Saying it's time for him to set an example and chew butts out and bench people.

UT basketball battles hard, with heart, yet falls due to lack of talent to better teams.

UT football could care less, loses to top tiered teams by embarrassing margins, and gets beaten by a WR playing QB.

Boom. Truth. I don't have a problem in the world with this basketball team. They need to get some inside toughness, and that will come. I haven't been upset yet after a loss.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

You did get the memo? It's a rebuilding year. You don't lose Hopson & Harris along with a coaching staff that had been here for several years and expect to beat ranked teams? They played tough, yes. But made some mistakes down the stretch. Rebounding and point guard play is obvious areas that need improvement.

Boom. Truth. I don't have a problem in the world with this basketball team. They need to get some inside toughness, and that will come. I haven't been upset yet after a loss.

I'm a little disappointed with them, but I agree.

Goldens fundamentals are great at the end of games. Memphis...Pitt...

I am enjoying watching this team. They give great effort and play hard against ranked teams with young players and a new coach and system. The future is bright. I was skeptical of the hire and a Pearl fan like most people. But, this guy can coach the game and manage the players very well so far. If he can recruit the right talent for his system, we are in good hands with CCM.

VN Store

Back