I See Today as a Near Must-Win...

LawVol13

if we're planning on being a bubble team. I think the team will come out motivated.

Prediction: 68-62 Tennessee.

I think its a must win not just for the bubble, but to help keep us with Stokes.

You guys be loony tunes...new year, new players. They can lose to Pitt, even at home, and still get to the dance with a strong second half of the year including beating Memphis.

With that said, I am all for beating Pitt! But not a 'must win in get into NCAAs'

I'm not saying this game is meaningless but making the NCAA tournament probably wouldn't help us that much anyway. DD

I'm not sure if this game is a "must win". Isnt that too early to tell? If we beat Pitty and they lose 6/10 games after, that may not helped us anyways.I'm more concerned about Memphis and UCONN.

Just like last year for your boy Pearl, right?

My boy Pearl? It was a Dooley reference. Could you imagine CCM actually saying something like that? Of course CCM is mature enough not to make excuses even though he has as many valid excuses as CDD does. CCM expects to win every game unlike Dooley.

My boy Pearl? It was a Dooley reference. Could you imagine CCM actually saying something like that? Of course CCM is mature enough not to make excuses even though he has as many valid excuses as CDD does. CCM expects to win every game unlike Dooley.

My bad, sir. Thought you were another poster who constantly blasts Martin and wishes Pearl was here.:hi:

The difference is, this year the SEC actually has some good ranked teams. Bama, Vandy, Florida are all top-20 teams along with the usual Kentucky. So we can pick up some quality wins in Jan / Feb this year.

Too early in the season for any must win games. However, a win would sure have been nice. Eventually, this team will pull out a win in these close games.

VN Store

Back