Jarnell Stokes attending the Pitt Game today

1985Vols

Let's make sure he receives a big welcome from the Vol fans! THis guy could make or break our team for the next few years.

The Rock on campus was painted saying "all we want for Christmas is.... Jarnell Stokes!"

Hopefully it will spread like the wave, and not just be limited to the student section.

They are spreading it on twitter so hopefully it will. Everybody folllow basketvolchants on twitter if u want to know the other chants.

Did anyone see Stokes at the game? Did the students do the chant during the first TV timeout?

Yep, they did. I was there. I sat a few rows behind Tobias Harris. I think he (Harris) went and sat with Stokes at halftime. It was hard to tell because I was on the opposite end but it looked like it.

Yep, they did. I was there. I sat a few rows behind Tobias Harris. I think he (Harris) went and sat with Stokes at halftime. It was hard to tell because I was on the opposite end but it looked like it.

They are good friends. They hung out at the UGA game too. I would think your right.

VN Store

Back